Chapter 18: Struggle

Your POV

          It's been a couple weeks since the incident with Nate, you visited him everyday, it's been really tough on you, you only slept overnight at the hospital every once in a while. You explained to Nate's fans about what had happened and asked them to not worry but every time you went through social media that's all people were talking about. You cried yourself to sleep a majority of the time as many questions and thoughts ran through your head that you didn't even want to think about. Your head began throbbing, you winced in pain.
          You drove down to the hospital and went to Nate's room, you sat down by his bed and held his hand in yours.
You looked at him, the tears began spilling out of your eyes once again, hoping that it was all just a nightmare, you pinched yourself and shut your eyes tightly and opened them but you were still in that miserable hospital staring down at your lovers body hoping he'd just flutter his eyes open as you stared at them but to your disappointment he still lay there, eyes closed with his oxygen helping him stay alive. You cried harder.
You brought his hand to your cheek hoping to feel his hand move even a twitch but you felt nothing.
"Baby... I miss you so much.... please... come back to me..." you cried softly still holding his hand to your cheek.

Nate POV

          It was dark and I was running from an unknown source, nothing but darkness, I finally stopped running.
"Baby... I miss you so much.... please... come back to me..."
I heard a voice say, 'I know who's voice that is....' I thought to myself trying to put my finger on it...
Then it hit me, "(Y/N)!!!" I shouted into the darkness, my voice echoed. I moved my head all around looking for the source of the voice, "BABY ITS ME-" I was cut off as I saw a mini path, I followed it when I saw a light, I walked to it and that's when I saw her, (Y/N), holding a hand to her cheek crying, talking to someone. I walked closer, my eyes wide in shock at the sight before me, it was me, in a hospital bed, unconscious. 'Wha-what happened??' I asked myself in my head.
          I slowly walked closer to (Y/N) and reached out to touch her cheek, "Baby I'm right here!" I said, no response, "(Y/N)... I'm right here!! Look at me..." I said, my voice echoing, still nothing I was about to move my hand to her face and move some hair out of her face when it disappeared and all that was there was the darkness, "(Y/N)!! Wa-wait!" I said quietly to myself, my hand still reached out. "I'll be home soon... I swear..."

Your POV

          You soon fell asleep well holding his hand. 'How much longer must I wait for you to finally come home to me?' You thought to yourself as you fell asleep, praying you'd wake up to his smile.
          You felt a pair of hands shake your shoulders lightly, "Miss. (L/N)?" Your eyes fluttered open revealing Nate's nurse, Lillian, "Ye-yea?" You asked stretching, "Visitor hours are over with, do you plan on staying here tonight?" She asked, you simply smiled and shook your head, "Thank you but I think I'll go home..." You said tiredly, she just nodded. You waved a goodbye and gave another thank you before leaving for home.
You arrived home and immediately went to sleep, you decided to go back up tomorrow.

-----------------------~----------------------

          You were already on your way to the hospital once again in the morning.
          You arrived shortly and went to Nate's room and held his hand once again and cried, "I love you so much..." You said.

Nate's POV

          I heard her voice again, telling me she loved me, I began walking searching for anyway out of this hell. 'I wanna see her.... I need to see her!!' I thought to myself. I saw her again, asleep, her face on my side, her hand in mine, '(Y/N)....' I said in my head, I tried to approach her but was stopped by a sudden force field.
          I pounded on it with my fist, I knew I couldn't break it but it was worth a try and I was desperate, I couldn't bare seeing her so depressed, "(Y/N)!!!!" I shouted, hoping that it's some how get her to see me and notice me, but nothing, I fell on my knees and began crying, she needed me and I wasn't there.
          I gripped my hair with my hands and pulled it, 'I need to get out of here!!' I screamed inside my head. "I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!! NOW!!" I screamed aloud into the darkness as it echoed, pulling my hair.
          I saw a light and began walking towards it slowly, and then...

Your POV

          You felt something touch your cheek, your eyes fluttered open a bit but shut again, on instinct you leaned into the touch and smiled, you felt something grip your hand, "Hey prin-cess..." You heard a weak voice say.
Your eyes went wide, you knew that voice, you looked up sharply and turned to the voice, "Na-Nate?!" You choked out.

Hey guys!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm sorry it sucks and that I haven't posted in a while and truth is I've been working on other books and I had writers block so I had no idea what to write, but here it is, hope you enjoyed it!! Sorry once again!! Also hope you enjoy the cliffhanger ()!! Also, yes I did update the cover, hope y'all like it (^^)!!
Thank you guys so much for reading... and I will catch you.... in the NEXT chapter!! BAIIII!!

📖Please Read📖,

***Vote***,

⌨️And Comment!!⌨️

💗💗Love Y'all Lots!!💗💗

~ThatOneChick142