Survived the Nuke, now supplies...

The apocalypse has already begun. New York is in ruins, cars destroyed, all humans have died with only animals, few survivors, scarce food supplies, and most importantly, Zombie animals here and there. Nitro, a stray black feral cat with his friend, Ozone, a stray Sphinx cat, have managed to get to a bomb shelter. But their worries are not over. Although many zombies have died from the nuke, many still linger. "Cmon let's go" Nitro said. "Okay" Ozone replied. "There's a gun store nearby, we can look for weapons there" Nitro said. "I don't think so, New York has strict gun laws, the best we could get is only a semi AR-15..." Ozone replied. "Pistol or not, we need some defense" Nitro said. *Ozone sighed, but he knew that his friend was right. No matter if the gun laws are strict or not, they need some weapons. "The good ol shotgun should do the trick." Ozone said. "Don't forget what we watched on zombie movies. We need to shoot 'em in the head." Nitro said "Yea yea whatever let's move!" Ozone shouted, who was already starting to walk off. Nitro quickly followed behind. "Get food that are in cans, we can't take food that expires quickly..." Nitro said.

And so, the two alley cats continue their journey, trying to survive in the harsh environment. It wasn't that hard, New york was in ruins, and many cans of food left around. The zombie population was low. This is a safe feeling, as that means that around the other places of the country, could have even less to no zombies. "Look... that building looks familiar..." Nitro said. "Of course.. This is Gidget's apartment. We could scout for supplies..." Ozone replied. They looked around, and were happy to find canned beef, pasta, and sausages. They also found some Spam. The best was a few cans of sardines. But that wasn't all. A M1911 and 3 mags, and a Remington 870 with 30 shells.

They were at the 6th floor, Gidget's floor. There wasn't much luck. But then, it was Gidget's apartment. "Wait, this is Gidget's apartment" Nitro said. "Well should we go in?" Ozone asked. Nitro nodded, and they both got on their hind legs, aimed their guns, and then kicked open the locked door. They both let out a sigh of relief that they realized that Gidget had left and made it to the nuke shelter, but also a bit of sadness that they can't find another group member. "Well, let's head to Max's apartment."