Rules

#1: Follow Me (It would be nice. Please don't feel like you have to but it really would be nice)

#2: Be Active (Like and Comment) (I think every author knows why this is part of the rules. After writing a lot and you see that no one commented or no one liked the chapter you just published. It makes you feel bad and you kind of lose the will to write. Also if I see you liking and commenting a lot it gives you a higher chance on getting picked.)

#3: Patience (I'm a student and I have work. That's all you need to know)

#4: Be Kind (If your going to be rude then please just don't bother to comment. Also if you have a problem with MY book then just go write your own version and leave me and all the nice people alone)

#5: Have Fun (This is only a book so feel free to have fun with your form. I like unique characters and I also don't mind if they're a bit perfect as long as they aren't Barbie perfect I'm ok with it. )

#6: This is not a first come first serve ( I will not post who got in until I find the perfect one. There will be a deadline for the forms though since I don't want to take too much time on picking people but more on your characters and episodes)

#7: Password (It's your favourite k-pop song)

(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)

Hey guys! I'll be posting the couples when the introduction and the rules get more comments and votes..

~ blue cookies (::)