Chapter 1: My Heart (Yusei x Akiza)

Yusei Fudo was driving his duel runner and he saw Akiza Ikinski. "Hey, Akiza!" He stopped his vehicle and took off his red helmet.

Akiza's eyes widened, hearing her name be called by him. She immediately turned around and ran to him. "Hi, Yusei!" She smiled. "So... What brings you here, in this side of Neo Domino City?"

"Nothing much. I just wanted to hang out with you."

"Hang out? I don't have anything planned for today. So..that would be fun."

"Great! Hop on." Yusei put his hand out to his duel runner, gesturing for her to take a seat.

"Wait." Akiza questioned. "You mean...I'm going to ride with you on your duel runner?"

"Yup, you are. Now, hop on."

Akiza blinked. She then looked at the duel runner and back at Yusei. "S-sure, whatever you say." She took a seat on the duel runner.

"Before we go, put this on."

"But, Yusei. It's your helmet," Akiza looked at the red helmet that was in her hands. "You're the one that's going to be driving this thing. You need it. Not me."

"No. Trust me." Yusei got the helmet from her hands. "You need it more than I do. After all, this is your first time on a duel runner. I don't want you to injure yourself." He put the helmet on Akiza's head. "I want you to be safe."

"But what about you?"

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. I've rode my duel runner plenty of times. So I should be safe this time."

"Um, okay. Anyways...Thanks for being concerned about me and my safety."

As a response, Yusei nodded his head. He then got on his duel runner. "And one more thing." He grabbed Akiza's hands from behind him, making Akiza blush. "Hold onto my waist, tightly. And don't let go." He put her hands around his waist.

The 2 Dragon Signers went outside at a empty lot to duel against each other. "Let's do this!"

~~~~~

Yusei Fudo and Akiza Ikinski had won their duel in a tie with the battle of their dragons; Stardust Dragon and Black Rose Dragon. With the two of them, canceling each other out, taking down each of the opponents' life points all together.

"That was a great duel." Yusei complimented Akiza.

"It was fun." Said Akiza. "Yusei, can I ask you something?"

"Sure. Anything. I'm all, ears."

"I noticed that you had some sort of different style when we dueled. Why did you duel differently, this time?"

"I dueled differently today because I dueled with my heart. I dueled for you, Akiza."

Akiza blushed. "You mean?..."

"Yes," Yusei grabbed her hand. "My heart belongs to you."