Chapter 4

That night..

   It was storming... And the power went out.. "EVERYONE BE STILL!" I yelled and I heard everyone say. "Ok!" We were all in the same room..  but in different spots. "I'll try to look around to find a flash light!" I yelled. "Alright!" Uraruka said and I rolled my eyes and I hit my toe on the coffee table and I didn't mind it.. I kept walking and I hit the wall. "What was that?!" It sounded like Midoriya. "It was me! I bumped into a wall!" I said and I someone laugh It was Bakugou I kept walking.. and I tripped.. and fell on someone.. "HEY!" It was Bakugou.. I tried my hardest not to chuckle.. "Sorry.." I said A flash of lighting flashed and It was bright enough for bakugou to see how close I was to his face..I got up and I walked around some more... 'Ghost... don't.... throw a object at me..' I said in my head and I felt a sharp pain in my arm... and The lights turned back on.. I was standing... near the exit of the living room leading to the kitchen.. and I looked down to my arm.. to see.. that I had a knife in my arm... It stinged like a bee... I didn't turn around.. All I think Is what they saw was blood... dripping from my finger tips... Bakugou turned me to face him visiously and He looked at me intensly.. I was out of it.. he was talking.. but I couldn't hear him... He looked down... and His eye's widen.. I looked down where he was looking at.. and It was the knife in my arm... and Shoto and Midoriya and everyone else came to my side and looked down franticly at my arm.. I turned away from them and I walked up to the phone... and I dialed 911 "Help... knife.. in my arm... Lights power.... went out... Lights turned on... Knife in my arm... My friends... Are worried.... My house haunted... Ghost.. did it... Help... Knife... is in my arm.." I said over and over.. "My name... is alice... I am 11 years old..." I said and Soon.. they came..