Amanda Greene

Ok so this is one of my first OCs (or, at least of the ones I'm sharing.) I've done rough sketches of her, but no finalized drawing yet. Let me know what you think!

Girl (Amanda, I came up with the name later, plus this is copied from another document with all these ideas) that lives in abandoned warehouse, orphan who ran away from her nun -run orphanage and lives in an abandoned glass factory warehouse with her cat Francine, her only connection to her former life with her parents, wears old army jacket that she believes to be her fathers. Has occasional flashbacks/dreams about her as a child with her parents, but can never see their faces.

Befriends barista at cafe across the street, who gives her food at the cafe in exchange for work. One day when she comes back home after going to get groceries she finds the police parked outside the warehouse and searching it, so she has to run away with only francine and her backpack. After she is discovered by police, she has to run away with only a backpack of things and Francine to a small coastal town and starts a new life. Starts work/befriends the owners of a candy shop that makes salt water taffy.
-------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:
You may notice that most of my OCs exist in the same universe/ costal town. That is because I like when writers connect their stories together like that or have little Easter eggs for those who have read their other books.

Anyways, should I make this into a actual story? If anyone reads this let me know your suggestions and thoughts 🙃
-Awkwardmemegirl27