🤞The Best Friend #2🤞

Name| "You should know this by, we've been friends for like ten years." (Arthur Britt)

Age| "Same age as you."

Species| "Hmmm, I'm a cotton candy monster!" (Human)

Sexuality| "Didn't I inform you on this already?" (Pansexual)

Looks| "Yeah, you definitely fell on your head, I'm calling 911."

Personality| "Well I think I'm kind, friendly, and very very lovable

Personality| "Well I think I'm kind, friendly, and very very lovable." (Arthur is such sweet boy, but sometimes his sweetness can get very annoying. He can't talk to a girl or guy (besides you, but he was very very shy when he met you ;)) without getting flustered. Mad is one thing that shouldn't be on this list, because there's not one day you'll see him angry. But he does get easily sad, or scared.)

Likes| "Cotton candy!" (He loves candy cotton, cats, you, sleeping, running, laughing, seeing you smile/laugh, and teddy bears.)

Dislikes| "Dogs!" (He extremely dislikes dogs, mostly because he's allergic to them but also because they're loud and annoying. {*coughs* sounds like someone doesn't it?}Arthur also strongly hates squids, and rude people.)

Scenario 1| You and Arthur where at his house playing a board game, and you ended up winning it after an three hours of playing it. He got all upset about it, and started to roll around on the ground like a child. "I was supposed to win!" He whined. You...
Or
Scenario 2| Make it up.