chapter 10

Y/n POV
After we ate we sat in the living room error was watching something and I was bored out of my mind " hey you
What do you want to do we can destroy a/u's " error said I just glare at him " no but can we go visit blueberry please error." I ask
Errors pov
I flinch at what she just ask I was still mad at blue but I can't say no to her I rolled my eyes "fine just not long his bro doesn't like me much "I said she was so happy and it made my day I owned a portal she just threw she was so happy to see blue I couldn't stop her she just the prettiest in there looking at blue she was my angel simile the door opened I looked and there was pap" i-I-i have to I'm sorry she what I just said come here and I have to  her that"I said he was so mad I was was  I was for certain I was gonna die have just give me the glare and he just said "get out and don't ever come near my brother again you trapped him and now you must not come back no matter who it's is " he hiss I grabbed y/n and left her home she didn't look happy at all and I want to make her happy she was my angel it is the least can do so I want to the stove stove and getting grants to make cookies her heart ones and they're so cute and making them after about an hour I heard snoring my god my angel is just so pretty. 

A/n

Hey I am back I just had a writers block so if u guy want help  suggest them please love u all