6.

AN: When I wrote this, it was a letter to myself
Hey old friend. I miss you. You destroyed every abstract part of you, using technique and preused stereotypes to create a bland painting that everyone can relate to. You should be proud though. Everyone likes a part of the painting. Some the line work, others the color. But uncommonly you will find a person who looks at you sees the entire painting, not just the part you put in to make their lives easier, but even they seem to be partial to some of the painting. You jump into everyone's specific sea that all seem to blend into a cliche mess because you want to be liked. I mean who can blame you. Your art being judged most of your life; you ripping some of your most prized paintings just so people will look at you and not feel entitled to crticize. You were alone for awhile, and it really fucked up your perspective. You can no longer see color, but instead you look for technique and try to perfectly recreate it. Most of the time you succeed. Other times your embarrassment cuts a void into your painting. Surprisingly, everyone likes a void, but no one wants to jump into it. If it were a painting, it would be one of the most complicated paintings but it's the easiest one to relate to. You rip and destroy your paintings until your vigorous need to be accepted is sated. Every ripped painting gets soaked into that hole you inplanted into yourself; unable to be rung out. A weight building, swaying, no escape. But there's no worries. You can always paint over that with the techniques you learned to impress the people who you aren't even close with. But you will continue to rip yourself apart for others and it will be both tragic. Tragic that you are ruining yourself for others. You cover that void with so much unnecessary imbellishments that anyone who tries to help, you ricochet anything thrown at you. It eventually bounces back to you, but it just soaks into you. You being to much of a little bitch to take a rag and smear your paint a little, ruining the techniques you've learned. And revealing something truly spectacular.