1

Let me just get straight to the point.

My life is Fucked up. With a capital F.

My step-dad, Ray, blames me for my mothers death after she died in a car accident while picking me up from school.

He's not an alcoholic. He doesn't do drugs, at least what I know of. But he does have anger issues.

And he likes to take his anger out on me. I honestly can't remember the last time he hit me and I didn't fracture or break any of my body parts.

But that's not the only reason my life is fucked up.

I was raped by my ex boyfriend, Carter. On more then 1 occasion.

But the worst part is that I never got justice. Never went to jail. Not even a couple hours in Community service.

Maybe I didn't try hard enough.

Maybe I should start listening to my teacher instead of thinking about my past while I'm in school.

Right now I'm in Algebra 2 but I've already learned everything this teacher has to offer.

The bell suddenly rings, with perfect timing, and the last class of the day was finally over. I make my way to my locker without disruption and quickly grab my things. When I close my locker I spot my best and only friend coming my way.

"Hey Bella." he said walking up to me, grabbing my books and back pack from me and holding it.

"Hey nerd." I said to him walking my way out of school with him following beside me.

"I thought I told you to stop calling me that, it makes me look bad."

I laugh, "Brent, you look bad without even trying."

"Fuck you Bella." He laughs showing off his perfect row of straight teeth.

I've always had a little bit of a crush on Brent, but I would not be stupid enough to say that to him and risk ruining our friendship.

"Well Brent, you know I love talking to you but I've got to go before Ray gets mad at me for being late. Again." I said, taking my things back from him.

"You know you can always stay with me."

"I can, but I can't stay there forever, I'm almost done with high school then I'll go to college hundreds of miles away. I think I'll be fine until then."

"Bull shit. Just come stay with me, my parents love you."

"And I love them, a little bit of you," I laugh,"But I'll be fine. Don't worry."

I'll be fine.

Brent and Bella.

Question of the day: What's your favorite color? Mines green.

Bella In the media box.
I know the description wasn't that good but I'm working on it right now.
Did you like it? Should I keep going with this?