2

I walk away from Brent before he has time to say anything else and begin my journey to Hell.

I don't mind walking home. It gives me more time to think. Not about my past but about my future.

I think about what college I want to attend and how happy I am that my senior year is almost over. How happy I will be when I'm miles and miles away from Ray.

How happy I would be if Brent felt the same way I feel about him, but I know that will never happen, but it wouldn't hurt to dream.

All of a sudden I hear a painful scream coming from a dark alley to my right.

If I had common sense, which I normally do, I would walk away and run my ass home, but that seemed to have disappeared as I made my way down the alley. I saw a rusty crow bar next to a garbage can. How convenient for the situation I'm in now.

I pick it up and make my way towards the screams.

I stop when I see 2 people. One on the floor covered in blood, and another person who's back is to me, standing over him about to turn around towards me.

I quickly run up to the guy standing and slam the crow bar into the back of his knees. He staggers a bit but as I see he is gaining his posture I hit him on the head and he's out cold.

"Are you okay? Well of course your not okay your covered in blood! I should call 911-" I didn't get to finish my sentence before he interrupts me.

"No, no, no. The police won't be needed. We were just settling something that we should of settled a long time ago." The stranger says. Picking himself up, he makes his way out of the alley before I could stop him.

This is why I don't try to help people. He didn't even say thank you to me for saving his life. Ungrateful bastard.

I then remember the stranger that I knocked out and lean down next to him. I carefully turn him on his back and surprised at what I see.

Haha! I hate cliffhangers.

But I had to do it. I know this chapter is a bit shorter then the first chapter but it's currently 4 am and I'm slumped so goodnight!

Question of the day: What's your favorite TV show? I have so many.
Please vote