3

Scarlett has now put Ginger, Dusty Sovrin, Rambo and Sassy away into the barn. What's taking him so long? She thought. The wind started to pick up and blew in cold air into the barn, Scarlett shivered.
"Brrrrr, I'll put the heaters for you guys because it's freeeeeezing." She heard a short snort come from Rambos stall. Scarlett looked toward the sound and saw his small gorgeously white head pop up over the stall door. Poor boy could only just reach it.
Scarlett walked over and scratched his head with a small kiss on his forehead.
He whinnied at her.
"Alright! Alright! Gosh, so demanding." Scarlett rolled her eyes and smiled to herself.
On her way out the door she flicked the switch for the lights and the one for the heaters.
The barn has air-conditioning-like heaters above every second stall. It's a 8 stall barn so there's four stalls and two heaters on either side. That should keep 'em warm.

"Oh my god just stand STILL!" Tom ran across the paddock waving his arms as he chased one of the horses.
Stupid boy. Scarlett thought as she leaned against the fence watching him.
"Running at them will only make it harder on yourself!" She shouted to him. The snow was starting to melt but it was still cold, and the snow melting made everything slippery.
As if right on que at the thought, Tom slips over. An angry moan leaves his body.
"Calm down, let me do it." Scarlett insisted and stayed leaning on the fence.
Tom looked up at her, brushing the dirt and wet snow off himself. "How are you gonna do it from over there?" He stood there for a moment then started to walk towards her, lead ropes and halters in his hand.
"CoMe oN!" Scarlett yelled at the horses and Jupiter came trotting up, almost knocking Tom over in the process.
Scarlett chuckled at the horse and began to stroke his neck. "Good boy Jup." Her arms wrapped around his neck and they stood there. "Tom pass me a halter and lead rope!"
Still dumbfounded from the horses almost pushing him over, he just kinda stood there starring at them for a while.
"Tom!" Scarlett began to get annoyed. Then he walked over and passed her the black lead rope and halter. "Thank you." She said giving him a look saying, 'take your time jeez'.
Scarlett put the rope halter on Jupiter then clipped the lead rope on him and handed it to Tom.
"Take him to the barn. Do you know which stall is his?" By the look on his face, no. He did not. "Ugh, it's the one you were mucking out when I walked in." Tom nodded and then walked off, without a word. Hm, weird.

With a little struggle, Scarlett ended up catching Ted who was now warm and happily chewing hay in the barn.Ted is a clients horse, he's an ex-trotter that the owners want Scarlett to re-train. Kinda like Dusty, but Ted doesn't have a nice canter like Dusty. He pretty much has only two gaits; walk and Trot. But the trot extends to just trot, a faster kinda-comfortable trot, a fast yet highly uncomfortable trot, then the standie trot. Which is the one they do in the races. Their body is moving side side so fast it's almost impossible to stay on, for Scarlett anyway.

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

The snow has completely melted, leaving a wet and soggy town behind. Not much you can do with the horses when it's wet. Though Scarlett wanted to work with Rambo. So she did.

When Scarlett reached the barn Rambo nickered softly, sensing her presence. "It's nice to see you too boy," she soothed as she leaned against his stall door. The happy little colt jolted up and nudged Scarlett playfully, cheeky thing.
"Hm, today I'll work on your pivoting and flexing. How does that sound boy?" The colt snorted and shook his head, mostly at the bugs. Scarlett rubbed Rambos head and played with his forelock. "I wish you could understand me, and possibly talk back." She smiled at the thought. "Is that to much to ask?"
With a sigh she went to go grab his halter and lead rope.
His halter was a light green rope and his halter was a rope halter and the same colour as the lead rope.
To Scarlett's surprise, when she came back a man in a black suit was leaning against Rambos stall. Worry spread through her body and a little bit of anger crept in her thoughts.
"C-hm. Who are you?" She asked as she got to Rambos stall. The man was quite 'large' and was wearing a black tuxedo with shades covering his eyes. He was bald and fairly pale, either from Scarlett or not so much sun.
"I'm here to make you an offer," he looked at her with his chin up. Slug. She thought.
"No horses here are for sale, especially him." Scarlett gestured towards Rambo. "Now if you'll excuse me I-" Scarlett reached to open the stall door but the man held her arm tightly, starring at her as if she was some sort of demon. "Let me go!" Panicking she struggled in his grip.
"Now young miss, that horse there has amazing bloodlines further back. Amazing," Scarlett shivered when he said that. "I don't want to see him waisted as a trail horse when he could win me lots of money at the rodeo."
Now, Scarlett was furious. What is he on about? He just randomly welcomes himself in and demands a horse. Not just any horse. Scarlett's horse. Her horse.
"Let. Me. GO!" She looked him dead in the eye and slightly raised her knee near his crouch, threatening to kick him.
He let go.
"Look miss, I'll give you ten thousand dollars for him right here right now." He raised an eyebrow at her. Huh. Scarlett knew that was a high price, but to him, it was nothing. He was doing his lowest offer to see if she'd take it. Well she won't.
"Higher."
He looked shocked. "Oh-uh. Twenty?"
"Higher." Her arms were crossed and she looked him dead in the eyes. "Higher!"
"Thirty."
"Higher."
"Alright, sixty grand is as far as I can go. Take it or leave it."
Scarlett leaned in to towards him. "Get off my property." He looked surprised.
"But miss-"
"YOU SOUND LIKE A FIVE YEAR OLD! DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU?!" He just stood there. This made her furious. "GET. THE. FUCK OFF MY P-R-O-P-E-R-T-Y!!" She spat on his face then went to kick him. But he had moved, very suddenly. Almost as if..
"Tom what are you doing?" Tom held the man by the collar and with gritted teeth and spoke to him.
"Miss asked you politely to leave. You didn't. She yelled at you to leave. You didn't. Do the cops need to get involved?" As if the situation could get any worse, Da came in.

A/N
Ooooooo
So I'm tryna create some drama but to me this was kinda boring....idk about you tho. Comment some ideas ? Lmao I have writers block bc I'm just rly excited to write the ending but I have no beginning and middle. Go me.
Anywayyyy comment thoughts and stuff and yeah. Have a great day :)
Catch ya