Einmau🍋

This is a Einmau lemon, this is only my second so it might no be the best but let's get on with it.

* Ein calls Aphmau *
Ein: hey Aph can you come over I need to tell you something
Aph: yeah sure, I'll be there in 30
* Aph comes 20 minutes early*
Aph: knocks on door and it opens by itself
Aph: what the
* Aph walks in and goes upstairs to wins room, right before knocking she hears moans coming from his room. Aphmau knocks*
Aphs POV
Uh-Aphmau is that you!- Ein asks, yeah it's me-I answer. Don't come in! Ein says loudy
I can hear him running around and moving things, 5 minutes later he opens the door
Hey-I say~ sorry for that I was just doing notes and it was messy in here so I cleaned up a little~Ein says. " can I come in" I asked. " oh yeah, sorry" he said. As soon as I walked in I saw his computer and he rushed and closed it, it was a picture of me. I thought it was crazy so I forgot about it.
Eins POV
Aphmau sat on my bed, as soon as she sat she felt something under the sheets and pulled it out. I was so embarrassed it was a bottle of lotion. ( we all know what Ein was using that for😂😏)
Aphs POV
I didn't know what to think of it. " oh that's just for after a shower you know to keep my legs nice and soft" he said blushing like a red tomato. " oh okay, what did you want to tell me" I asked him. ( sexy parts coming) " I-i love you Aphmau" he said loudly. I was stunned and blushed hot red. Ein then came up to me and kissed me, I kissed back and he then pushed me onto the bed (gently of course)
He started to kiss my neck. I pushed him off, " I can't do this Ein" I told him. He didn't listen and kept kissing my neck, I felt pleasure but didn't know if I should do this. " Ein get off me" I said. He found my sweet spot and started licking and sucking on it.
As soon as he did I took back my words and wanted more. I took of his shirt and he took of mine.
Eins POV
Yes finally I got Aphmau to like me the way I liked her. Then she pushed me back and got on top of me. " were you jerking off to a picture of me" she asked. I blushed hot red, " maybe" I answered. She then unbuckled my belt and said " you don't have to do that to a picture anymore". I un clipped her bra and massaged her breast and she took off my boxers revealing my 8 inch member, she stroked it with her hand. She started licking the top teasing me. " s-stop teasing me a-ph" I moaned. She started sucking my member and it felt amazing, I pushed her head up and done on my member, I removed my hand.
" F-FASTER" I moaned loudly. Aph starting going faster and faster. " APH I-IM GOING TO" I came in her mouth and she drank it all. " yummy" Aphmau said
Aphmaus POV
" your turn" Ein said, he laid me on the bed and I stretched my legs open and Ein took of my underwear and he licked me out and if felt like heaven and I needed Ein in me now. " e-Ein come in me" I said shyly. " I thought you'd never ask" he said with a smirk on his face. I pushed him down on the bed and and sat on his lap and lined his member at my entrance. Eins member went in me and I felt so much pain tears rolled down my eye. " it's okay, you'll feel pleasure soon" he said whole whiping away my tears. He gave me a moment to adjust to his size and then I nodded and we began. I went up and down on his member and i felt a lot of pain but then all of a sudden I felt pleasure and it felt like heaven. I was a moaning mess. Ein then flipped me over onto my knees and hands.
" I prefer this positioning" he said with he smirk and he enters me. " H-HARDER" I said loudly. " F-FUCK ME E-EIN" I said moaning loudly. Ein then found my spot and I moaned harder than ever. " you like that spot don't you" Ein said smirking. " y-yeah" I said blushing. " I can't hear you" he said teasing me. " f-fuck me Ein" I said. " that's what I wanted to hear" he said. " F-FASTER P-PAPI" I said. ( Aph knows Spanish so don't question me😂)
" I-IM GOING TO CUM" Ein said. " HARDER" I said. We were going so fast that the whole bed was rocking. ( WTF😂) ein and I both came and laid next to each other. " we should do this again" Ein said panting. " definitely" I said

Thanks for reading, leave some requests in ships. I know Ein turned out to be evil but they would be pretty hot together cause he's evil and stuff😂 and some people like this ship. LEAVE SOME REQUESTS♥️ see ya next time, ____ is out