Chapter 10

*the next day.*

I woke up beside jack. I look over to the other bed and see Daniel and Isabelle sleeping. Jack woke up and started to kiss my neck. It made cold chills go down my spine. I turned over to face him and buried my face on his neck. Jack got dressed real quick. He went and woke up daniel. They both went down to the breakfast. Isabelle woke up and I put on a shirt and pants. She wrapped herself in a blanket and laid with me. "So.. How was your night with jack?" She asked. I blushed. "Was it good, bad, details please." She says. "It felt weird. It was my first time. I don't know. He was great actually. He knew what he was doing." I say. "Yeah I'm not ready for sex yet but I will be soon." She says. I nod. The door opens up revealing the boys. They had food. I got a bagel, donut, and waffle. I kiss and hug jack thanking him. I sat and ate. After I ate I went and took a shower. I was in the shower when someone walked in. I looked out and saw jack taking off his cloths. He gets in and looks at me. I turn but he stops me and lifts me up against the wall. I wrap my legs around him. I then stop. "No not in the shower." I say. He nods and washes me. We got out and got dressed.

"I love you jack." I say. "I love you too." He says. We kiss and get out of the bathroom. Daniel and isabelle went in after.

*time skipped*

We were walking around taking in our surroundings. Everyone split of into pairs or groups. Me and jack went on our own. "I'm glad we are together." He says. "I am too. Heh remember when we first both met" I say. "Yeah. You told me and the boys to hush as you got into the cabinet." He said laughing. I laugh with him. We stopped at a bridge. It was over some water. "Wow." I say in awe. He takes a picture of me. "Wow." He says. I wink at him. He winks back. He then takes a picture of us both. "I love you so much." He says. "I love you too." I say.

He chuckled and leant down to kiss me. I kissed back. This kiss was sweet and caring. Man I love this boy. He takes my breath away.

Sorry if I'm late and this is really short. I haven't been feeling good and I can't really think at the moment.

But I wanna thank you guys for the 1 thousand reads thank you so much. I love y'all and glad your reading this. Love ya oreos!!!!