1

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.

"Of course, I wouldn't do it any other way" I said softly.

"Alright," he began, his voice getting lower and more quieter,"let's do this."

Bryan then proceeded to put his dic--

I woke up to myself being mid-launched in the air. So much for dramatic awakenings. I'll let you know one thing and that happens to be that for about five nights now, I've been having some weird, almost romantic like dreams--if anything, fantasies-- about our lord and savior Bryan. Ever since my roasting, I've had a hard time trying to forget his beautiful, structured, Asian face. I've been quite literally thinking about Bryan 24/7.

While I was trying to recover memories of last night's extraordinary dream, Leslie (who happened to be staying at your house for a couple of days) barged into the room.

"Hey, do you want to go out to the Grove today?" she asked.

"Sure! Give me a couple of minutes to get ready,"I said already gathering an outfit.

Living in LA really does have its perks, one of them being the fact that I'm almost within seconds from popular outlets.

It almost seemed instantaneous when we arrived. People were everywhere, swarming practically all of the stores. As Leslie and I were making our way to the Nike store, a quick flash of long, blonde hair crossed my eye followed by a lanky figure with black hair.

"Shit," you began.

"What's up this time?" Leslie sighed.

"Shit. Hey, we gotta bounce real quick." Panic began to fill your voice.

Before Leslie could reply, the blonde haired girl suddenly whipped her head around and looked at me dead in the eyes. It wasn't long before she recognized me and proceeded to turn to the tall, now acknowledgeable Asian boy that most call Ricegum. From there, it was easy to identify the blonde.

Tana Mongoose.