<x>

A double string of pearls round her neck.

Lace, silk, and expensive fabrics clothed around her shaped figure.

Much exposed skin, her shoulders, her neck,
oh so bare and lovely.

A perfectly made up face.

Red lipstick that only added to her immense charm.

And long eyelashes that fluttered with her every move.

Her seductive smirk that intrigued every man and woman alike.

But this dazzling goddess among humanity,
was now ruined.

Her reputation torn into shreds.
Obliterated for eternity.

There was no question that Hélène slept around as It was a known fact to all.

A "Slut".
that's what they called her.

And she could not disagree with those who called her such words.
For they were right, and Hélène was not ashamed to admit that.

Off to the clubs she'd go, where she'd choose a new man to amuse herself with.

Off to the lavish parties and balls, where she'd choose some innocent girl to seduce and amuse herself with.

Some scandalous rumour was always following close behind her.

But for all her life, up until now, she'd gotten away with it.

Recently, her once flawless figure had been faced with an interference of some sort.
A small lump had developed on her stomach. And Hélène hated to think of what that small lump would become, and what it had done to her.

Her sins were catching up with her.

She'd amused herself with countless others, getting away with it as though it had never happened.
But this small lump was a reminder that she was a ruined women.
Tainted by uncontrolled lust and desire.

Oh- Hélène had lost track of all her affairs.
For who was responsible for this small lump?
Who had cursed her with the burdens of producing new life?

She had not the slightest clue.

She had no one at all to turn too.

Realizing the direness of her situation, she wondered if there really was anyone out there who ever truly loved her....
and if she'd ever truly been in love herself?

For she'd never felt so alone.
In a time of such need, who did she gave to turn to?

Pierre- that good man...
who she could not stand to think of.
Their marriage was rocky, and lacking of any sort of love.
Throughout the years she'd grown fond of the soft man, looking at him like a poor boy who she needed to babysit.
But at other times, she was utterly terrified of him and his dark side.
The kind man could be replaced with a violent, aggressive monster, and Hélène had always managed to bring out the monster in him. She shivered at distant memories of his threats, and physical attacks.
She had been scared, yet she knew that she'd brought it upon herself. She'd been the one to manipulate, and mentally abuse him.
She'd been deserving of whatever violent acts Pierre desired to inflict on her.
She regretted ever mistreating him, wishing that they could of at least had some sort of friendship
She knew she'd not be able to turn to him, after what she'd done to hurt him.
So he was out of the question...