CH 20: That's my boyfriend, you idiot.

You can't sit and wait for life to come, you have to go get it.- Damon Salvatore

*****

"Wake up lazy pants! It's shopping time," I hear Nina in the hall downstairs.

"Oh God no," I bury my head under my pillow and groan.

The bedroom door bursts open and in comes Nina. I peek from under the pillow to see Nina all dolled up for our shopping spree today. She's wearing a black one shoulder off top, with black floral printed shorts, her hair let loose, her black Ray bans on top of her head. 

Before I can persuade Nina to go shopping sometime else but 11 in the morning, Kyle walks in to the room, his hair wet from the shower

Before I can persuade Nina to go shopping sometime else but 11 in the morning, Kyle walks in to the room, his hair wet from the shower. To my relief he's wearing jeans, even though he's not wearing a shirt. 

"Oh hey Nina," he greets her and plops on the bed.

I look from Kyle to Nina and realize that she is still staring at him, so I stand up and smack her on the head.

"That's my boyfriend, you idiot."

"Yeah, whatever," she shrugs, "Get ready, both of you. You have ten minutes before Theo and Mason arrive and then we're all going shopping," she says.

"At 11 in the morning?", Kyle looks at her in disbelief.

"Um hello?! Do you not know that shopping for prom will take us a whole day?!"

"There's a week until prom," I point out.

"Exactly, which leaves us with really less time," she says, rummaging through my closet. 

She throws a blue floral summer dress over to me, with black boots and pushes me in the bathroom. I sigh and take a quick shower, pulling on the dress.