Chapter 14

You woke up by the two "cuties" in annoyance , they're such a disaster ! Loud music towards your ears... pillow fight... naughty hands on your face... way they wake you up is totally different from how TaeHyung did ! You took you phone and walk out...

Am I dreaming or what ? Since when they're like this ?
When you press on the button of your phone , the two guys replied you with a "👌🏼" sign which means that all of them will be there later

You scan through your wardrobe and trying to find something which is comfortable and nice because you're going to eat with a bunch of guys... Will it be awkward later ? Will they ditch me and talk about games or anything ?

Shower ✔️
Light makeup ✔️
Hairstyle ✔️
Attire ✔️

Everything done in an hour and you left the apartment

Everything done in an hour and you left the apartment . Since it's still early , you wanna shop alone and spend some money . You bought two scented candles , lipsticks , perfume and two new bedsheets - one for you and another one for TaeHyung

It's 6:45 PM and you believe that they're already here so you walk to the main entrance to meet them but none of them are here yet ! It's kind of annoyed you and somehow worried that they'll forget or anything...

Waited for 5 minutes , another 5 minutes and another 5 minutes . It's already 7:00 PM ! How can they be unpunctual ! Your dark and gloomy face turned bright suddenly as you see HoSeok walking towards your direction , waving at him and wanna give him a hug but you remembered that he's still angry at you...