#A creepy begin 1.

Jade Alvarez is a young teenager that is 17 years old who lived in California , she only lived with her mom and she was only kid , her mom and dad are divorced , Today is a day that everything is gonna change for her .. but she don't know whats gonna change. Jade and her mom decided to move to a calmer place , it was a special place .. more a weird place .  jade gets out of the car and see a very old house , the house where she gonna life. Jade takes her luggage and goes inside and looks around. It looks really creepy from inside and the smell is not to fresh.. it smelled like rotten flesh. "what is that nasty smell eww" said jade. it was already evening. her mom made diner , it was Broccoli with spinach and chicken. Jade only liked the chiken , the other was disgusting .. After diner Jade decided she gonna sleep. She takes her sleep clothes and puts them on. And then she heard something very weird.. it sounded like a dog that choking or something .. Jade took a long stick to protect her herself , she walked slowly to the sound what she hearded.. what she saw was definitely not normal.. she saw a zombie stuck in the stove. Jade Screamed so hard and closed the door fast as possible .. she didn't believe what she saw . she was so scared to move . then she decided to move and project her mom. she quickly walked down the stairs  "Mom! mom you need to listen to me" said jade . her mom looked worried at her.. "whats wrong jade?.." . "i saw a zombie stuck in the stove!".. her mom laughed at her.. and she ignored . "mom im not joking ! you need to listen!" said Jade. "Jade.. zombies don't exist.." .. "i can proof it!" said jade .. they go upstairs.. Jade opened the door.. The zombie was gone! ."Ok Jade you are joking with me." her mom goes down stairs again.. Jade is so confused.. she goes in the room and looking for the zombie who disappeard.. and the she heard a voice.. a boy voice.. "hey" Jade got shooked! . "Who are you?! how do you come in my house !" .. the boy looked very handsome .. "I'm Ethan Dolan.. you?" .. Jade looked him in the eyes and said nothing .. because Jade was too scared for telling him .. but she decided to tell him .. "I'm Jade Alvarez".. Ethan Smiled and said " i killed the zombie".. "you? .." said jade.. he nods. "did you threw it away too?" said jade.. he nods again and said "its time to prepare Jade" ..

Thank you so much for reading! dont forgot to give a star♥️
Part #2 coming soon!