Death In Heaven Part 1:

Before I start:

Copyright- All characters apart from Bethany aren't mine. Some storylines will be mine but some won't.
Cast-
Peter Capaldi- 12th Doctor
Matt Smith- 11th Doctor
Jenna Coleman- Clara Oswald
Ingrid Oliver- Osgood
Michelle Gomez- Missy
John Simms- The Master
Jemma Redgrave- Kate Stewart
Shay Mitchell- Bethany Graham
Keira Knightley- Amanda Graham
Jared Leto- Thomas Graham

Characters:
The 12th Doctor, Clara Oswald, Kate Stewart, Osgood, Missy, Bethany's Mum and Dad, Bethany (my character)

Any Specific Notes:-
The first chapter will take place during Death In Heaven.
Bethany is adopted by Kate.
There will be some flashbacks involved.
May cause some people to get confused a little bit.
Bethany's parents are dead.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, my name is Bethany Adams. I am a scientist at UNIT. I am the youngest scientist there at the age of just 22. I work with Osgood and Kate Stewart.

Osgood is like my sister, well like a cleverer older sister, while Kate acts like my mother. See when I was younger, I lost both my parents but a man named, The Doctor, saved me.

Ever since the day he dropped me off at UNIT. I've been bought up by Kate along with her son. This story is going to set around my life at UNIT and my personal life. You will be getting the inside view of my unit and personal life.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
28th January 2014:-

Today, I am helping out Kate and Osgood with a mission. I am also going to meeting The Doctor again. According to Kate, he has changed his face since I've last saw him.

When we arrive, we wait for the cybermen to come out. When they do me and Osgood go to where Missy and this older looking guy are.

"Would you like us to take the picture?"
Osgood asks.
"Sorry! Selfies are never as good. And you obviously having a lovely moment."
I add with a fake smile.

Osgood takes the deceive and hands it to me. I hold up the deceive and I ref ready to take a photo.

"Big smiles... And NOW!"
I shout.

Everyone undercover gets out of their cover and aim their weapons at the cybermen.

"Afternoon! You've picked a lovely day for it. Might I add you look shiny."
Kate says to the cybermen in a sarcastic manner.
"Haircut?"
She asks the man.
"A trim."
The man replies.
"You might want to do your roots. The woman."
Kate says pointing to Missy.
"Yes, ma'am."
One of the soldiers say.
"Kate Stewart. Divorcee, mother of three, keen gardener, outstanding bridge player. Also chief scientific officer, Unified Intelligence Taskforce- who currently have you surrounded."
Kate says.
"Human weapons is not affective against cyber technology."
A cybermen says.

Kate takes a cybermans head and chucks it into the floor as she says:

"Sorry! You left this behind on one of your previous attempts."

I try to suppress a giggle as the Cyberman looks down at the head. Kate motions for a soldier to take the man forward.

"Now that I have got your attention. Welcome to the only planet were we get to say this. He's on the payroll."
Kate says pointing at the man.
"I am?"
He questions Kate.
"Well, technically."
Kate answers his question.
"How much?"
He asks her.
"Sh!"
Kate says.
"Now, any questions?"
She asks the men in sliver.

The cybermen tap their chests and then stomp their feet. They look up to the sky and begin to fly. The man makes sure no one is near them as they off. Osgood grabs and bring me back as well. I look at the cybermen in awe.

"What the hell was that?"
I question myself.

Osgood turns around, I turn around as well. When we turn around the roof to St Paul's opens up.

"Oh my god!"
Osgood says.
"Is it suppose to that? Is it new?"
I ask.

That's when billions of cybermen appear from inside of the church. It takes me back to when I was younger. Which may have caused me to have faint.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback:
Mum and dad were holding me as these metal men were stood in the house. I sit there shivering from the frightening look they gave off.

"Mummy, what are they?"
I ask as I sit there.
"I don't know, sweetheart."
Mummy replies.
"I'm scared, mummy."
I say as tears fall down my face.
"Sh! Come here."
Daddy says holding his arms out.
"THE HUMAN INFANT WILL STAY WHERE THEY ARE!"
One of the metal men screech.

I cuddle into my mum and that's when the metal men begin to head out of the house. Daddy picks me up and we see where they are heading. They were heading to Canary Wharf.

As soon as the metal men go away, daddy puts me upstairs and tells me to go to sleep. I do. I fall asleep. When I wake up, I hear mummy and daddy quietly arguing.

"Mummy! Daddy! Why are you arguing?"
I ask them both.
"It's nothing, sweetheart. Go back to bed."
Daddy says.

That's when something shot through the window. Daddy grabs me and mummy. He puts us all in the closet. Mummy holds me close as we listen to people screaming and crying. That's when it all stopped.

We go out the closet and see these salt pepper things getting blown backwards. Mummy holds me close to her.

"Mummy! Mummy! Mummy, what's going on?"
I ask her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Bethany! Bethany! BETHANY!"
I hear that's when I wake up.
"You okay, Beth."
Osgood asks me.
"Yeah! I'm fine. Just felt a bit weird, Osgood."
I reply.
"Didn't sound like it."
The man says with a concerned face when he talks.
"I might sound rude. But what's your name?"
I ask him.
"The Doctor."
He replies.
"Wait what? You're older than the last time we met."
I say with a smirk.
"You've grown up into a beautiful woman."
He says.
"Thank you."
I reply with smile and a blush.
"Excuse me."
Kate says.
"We need to get back to business."'
She interrupts.
"Sorry!"
We both say.

Osgood helps me up. I go with her down to where they are keeping Missy and The Doctors time machine. I stand with Osgood as she tries to see why Missy loves her machine so much.

The thing is Missy is the master. You know the crazy guy. He tried to take over at Christmas in 2009 when he murdered my family. That's why I hate her. I would tell how but I can't because it upsets to me think that they were in that much pain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahh! Part 1 is done and concealed. I hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter. I will add more detail into Missy's and Bethany's past with each other. I will also try and include how Bethany's parents died.

So vote and comment on what you want to happen next. Also follow my Instagram which is:-
@/billpotts_tardis

Love you guys. Till the next chapter.