.Chapter 1.

.Simon's POV.

Currently, I was editing the finishing touches on a video for my main channel. I removed the headphones from my head and placed them around my neck.

"Knock knock knock!" I heard the familiar voice of my girlfriend rig through my ears. I instantly smiled. "Hey babygirl!" I stated, turning around in my chair, a smile plastered upon my face.

"Hey baby! What ya doing?" My girlfriend, Po, asked, leaning against the doorframe. "Just finished editing a second channel video, and now, I'm hoping I get hugs from my lovely girlfriend." I stated, my arms open. She smiled, making her way towards me. She sat upon my lap, snuggling into me, smiling, which made me smile more.

"SIMON!!!!" I heard Josh shout.

"YEAH?" I shouted back.

"CAN YOU COME TO THE KITCHEN PLEASE?"

I groaned. I was so comfortable. "Babygirl, I need to go."

"I know, and I know what it is about baby." She stated, getting off my lap, and grabbed my hands. I got out of my seat, hands still interlocked with Po's.

She let go of my hands and ran down the stairs. She's very eager for me to know about this.

I quickly made my way down the stairs and entered the kitchen. Everyone was there; the entire Sidemen, Callux, Calfreezy, Sarah, Chip, Emily, Freya, Sammie, even Herb (Harry/Cal/Cal's dog, if you do not know).

"Hey guys. This is surprising." I said. Everyone was smiling, which was creepy, but comforting. "What did you need me for Josh?" I continued.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" Everyone shouted, besides Herb, obviously. Po and Sammie pulled party poppers which made me laugh.

"Why am I being congratulated for?" I asked, a puzzled expression upon my face.

"I would have thought you had seen it by now?" Vik stated. "Seen what?" I questioned. Callus typed away on his laptop before turning it around, showing my subscriber count.

"HOLY SHIT!" I exclaimed, making everyone laugh. "6 mil. I can't believe it!" I stated. "Well you gotta start believing it dude." Harry said. "We have to celebrate fam!" JJ announced.

"Guys I don't want a celebration for 6 mil, I'm fine with just doing videos with you guys and spending my time with Po." I said truthfully.

"Too late man, we already invited people over later. Come on, our treat. You deserve it for all the effort you out into each video." Tobi stated, his arm around Sammie's waist.

I smiled. "Okay, when does it start?"

"9."

"You realise we have about 2 hours to clean the house and set everything up." I stated.

"Yeah we know." Ethan states.

"We need to start cleaning." Sammie stated, grabbing Tobi's hand and exiting the room.

"WE GOT THE HALLWAY!" Tobi shouted.

"We'll get the living room!" Josh and Vik said in unison, before linking their hands together and leaving the kitchen.

"I will help Josh and Vik in the living room." Harry stated, leaving the room. "Gotta help my lover boy." JJ says before following Harry.

"Whilst you guys do that, Po and I will be cleaning the upstairs area." I stated before grabbing Po, lifting her off the ground and placed her over my shoulder. "Si!" She shouted, laughing as well.

I placed her down once we were in my room. "We aren't going to clean up are we?" She asked and I shook my head. "Fine by me!" She stated before lying on my bed.

"I wanna do a video with you babygirl." I said, and she sat up. "Depends on what video? I remember last time you didn't tell me and I ended up doing bean boozled, and I nearly threw up." She said.

"I know, I had to hold your hair in case you did." I told her. "And I am grateful for your help." She told me, smiling.

"Let's get this video done shall we?" She questioned.

*party time*

Alcohol here, drunk people dancing over there. Even though, I did not want this party to happen, because quiet quality time with friends would have been fine, I am really enjoying this little gathering.

I sipped the alcoholic beverage out of the red cup, witnessing what was happening in front of me. Balloons were scattered around, music blaring loudly, JJ and Harry dancing together lovingly, Vik and Josh were in the corner: talking with an alcoholic beverage in hand. Sammie and Tobi were dancing together also, Ethan and Emily were sitting on the sofa; talking to Callux and Sarah.

Everyone was having a good time.

And that's what mattered most.

I looked at Po, a Coca Cola in her hand. She didn't want to drink too much. Dislikes throwing up y'know. "Do you want to dance?" I ask her and she smiled, nodding in the process.

*next day*

I groggily woke up. Sitting up, I rubbed my eyes, and fluttered my eyes open. I was in bed, Po next to me, Herb at the end of my bed, for some reason. Harry and JJ were on my bedroom floor, snuggling.

Someone abruptly opened my door. "EVERYONE GET THE FUCK UP! SOMETHINGS HAPPENED!"

"What's happened?" I asked, shaking Po in the process.

"Something strange has happened to Sammie!" Vik stated.

------------------------------------------

sup people of the interwebs,

WELCOME TO ABNORMALS! A new book myself and Sammie have discussed about. If you enjoy this new book/chapter, please vote and comment, will be much appreciated. I hope you had/have a great day and I'll see you soon!

PoJayneBartaby x