Chapter 8

Vik's POV

Pounding.

My head is pounding.

It's not like that pounding you feel when you have a headache or a migrane. It is smething much worse.

I assume my telekinesis as caused this, but why am I the only one dealing with symptoms like this, wherease everyone else has not experienced the pain that I am feeling?

I simply cannot fathom.

Maybe sleep will help.

I make my way to me bed and lie down, closing my eyes once my head hit my pillow. 

"Ow.." I muttered, maassaging my temples with my fingers.

It's like nothing is helping it at all.

Suddenly, the pain went away.

I opened my eyes and sat up. That was unexpected. From excruitating pain to nothing.

"Vik..." 

What was that?

"Barricade the door Vik..."

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Barricade the door Vik, and I'll tell you who I am..."

"I see no purpose in---"

"BARRICADE THE DOOR OR ELSE I'LL FORCE YOU TO DO IT MYSELF!"

I jumped, startled by the sudden loud voice demanding me on what to do.

Just like by the click of my fingers, my door was barricaded with a bunch of my stuff. But I didn't move them? I can't even remove them either. I can't control my powers.

"I didn't do that! How did you do that?" I questioned, staring at the barricaded door.

"I did it, you imbecile! Now you can see what I am capable of. Now, we need to go."

"Go? Go where?" I asked.

Before the voice could answer, I heard my doorknob twist. 

"Locked..." I faintly heard from outside the door, before hearing my name being screamed.

"Josh.." I muttered.

"I don't have time to answer, we need to go now."

I didn't move, I wasn't going anywhere.

I saw my stuff hover in the air and smash onto the ground, making me flinch.

"We need to go NOW. Move or I'll make you!" 

"I'm not moving until you tell me what's going on." 

"FINE! LET'S DO IT THE HARD WAY!"

The voice, the thing that had control over me forced me to walk over to me window, opening it and making me jump out. 

My heart was racing, I tried my hardest to fight against the power but it was absolutely no use whatsoever. I couldn't fight. I'm too weak from using the power to fight and get it back.

I gripped onto my window ledge, seeing whether the strength I had left would be enough to stop me from jumping from my bedroom window. 

But to no avail. My remaining strength wasn't enough to prevent the 'person' from controlling my movements.

I landed on the patch of grass on the side of the house, my feet firmly on the ground. I can't even jump normally without falling over, how the hell did I land perfectly on my feet from a building?