Chapter 9

So as you know, Marissa has left her town due to a cold hearted wolf who wants her dead. It changed to something unexpected so let me know what you think of Chapter 9 hope you like it!

Marissa's POV
It's been a year since we left our old packs town. I gave birth to my third son Tharon Jr. He is so big now. We found a place to be after a couple of months of running and now we made our town. We have named it after my grandfather Warren. My uncle stayed with us, he's been taking care of everyone. We haven't been out of this town for a while. I put a spell on the towns outer borders. I make sure everyone is safe. Liam and I are the packs leaders. Angel start school soon. We always start out packs youngest when they are 2, they are smarter than we think. Kenzie is still worried that Justin is going to come back but I tell her she is very safe if anyone is to hurt us it's the children we birth. As I write this down in my journal I am interrupted by my uncle.

"Marissa, come on Tharon needs to be fed, and I need help with the rules of the town again, someone destroyed," he said with an annoyed tone.

I look at him with a smile on my face and nod. I get up off my bed and walk over to the play area where Angel and Michael play with their little brother. I just laugh.

Angel runs up to me and asks, "What has daddy come home mom?"

I said, "Soon my little one, but you need to go get a bath you are covered in mud and so do you Michael!"

Michael says, "Okay mommy."

I then hear a car door slam shut and the door swings open and comes in my husband, Ashton Grange. I give him a kiss.

He looks down at my belly and says, "you'll be here soon my daughter."

I just look at him and laugh. I say to him, "Oh Ash, I wish you were my husband before you know who was!"

He then says, "things happen for a reason Marissa, now come on we need to get ready for our date. Oh and Liam you don't have to watch the kids, we have the babysitter on speed dial!"

Liam says, "It's fine. I need to spend some time with my great nephews and niece because soon I'll be going with your brother to check up
on Penelope and Zander!"

I say, "Alright but when you do leave take the wolfs bane with you. You have to destroy your scent because I didn't kill Justin, I just missed the artery but he must never find us ever or we will be destroyed again. I will not have that."

Ashton says, "Come on Marissa, I want us to be on time for the dinner, after that I want to do something special for you."

I just look at him with a confused look, then I feel the baby kick, she kicked me really hard though. It hurt a lot more than I thought. Two hours later I'm ready for our dinner at the Restaurant Genome. We arrive ten minutes early but they seat us down anyway and Ashton orders for the both of us. I give him a kiss on the cheek. We get our food served in the next hour and we eat, we leave after he pays.

I ask him, "Where are we going to now?"

Ashton says, "Somewhere romantic, the place where we
First conceived Emma, oh yeah, I want to name her Emma after my mother, is that okay with you?"

I say, "Of course, and your taking me to the hideout! The place that not even Liam knows about! Oh thank god it's there and not at a hotel."

He guides me to our hideout where we get away from the kids for alone time. There is a bed and romantic candles down there. He picks me up and puts me on the bed. He growls at me. I growl back. He kisses me trying not to break the kiss he slides off my dress. I rip his button shirt off. He grabs me and puts me on top of him he unhooks my bra. I go down to his pants and unbutton them with my teeth and I pull his pants off. He growls. I kiss him and he moans. He grabs my underwear and pulls them off and I do the same.

(Sorry I've got to say something. I'm not going to put this on mature but this goes into Rated R mode, I want to advise kids that are under the age of eighteen should not really read this but if you are go ahead and read)

He grabs me and turns me over and kisses my neck, I moan and he leans into me. I grab the sides of the bed and he just slides in me. I moan louder. He kisses me again and goes in and out faster. We haven't done this in forever not since I got pregnant with Emma. He goes in deeper. I moan again. He then flips me over. He grabs my waist and fucks me harder with every loud scream I say his name. He cums inside me. He grabs me again and kisses me until he hits my lips and he stops and pulls away.

He looks at me and says, "I love you Marissa. I'm so glad I married you when I could. I never thought in my whole life that I would be with my mate. I didn't want to be denied. I felt so happy when you said yes to me. I'm so glad we made our first baby together. I'm glad that I have your other three kids in my life. I love you Marissa."

~So what did you think, let me know in the comments down below. I might be adding a few more chapters of sexual content. But if you are under eighteen and have seen this I am going to put this on mature content possible in the next few weeks if it goes to far okay. Thanks for reading. Love you all!

*Banshee*