Piecing Things Together

Thank you for 727 phans love you guys so much you have helped me so much?! I love you guys so much?! Anyways the usual comment vote whatever! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raoul's POV

It has been at least a week since I saw Christine along with seeing the one and only phantom. How could I have been so stupid? That night before the wedding had to part. She ran off with that monster but why? Did he threaten her? He must have!

Once he found a way to seduce he he came up and got his way threatened to kill me if she didn't go with him. So she agreed once again but when I saw her in the grave yard.

I told her I'm taking her home I can help her escape. Then when I kissed her expecting her to kiss me back and agree she didn't kiss me back. Then the phantom came out and yelled at her.

Instantly she ran to him taking his hands telling him she loves him. Those beautiful words wasted on a monster?! Than me?! Why?! What was it about him? No Im thinking too far it's nothing about him he took her! She loves me! Not him her heart is mine not his?!

But when she ran to him telling him she loved him she meant it I could hear it in her voice. I think for a moment replaying the fight and hears her and him say they gave each other to one another. No it cannot be she didn't it was suppose to be with me she can't have a child with him! I'm suppose to give her children not that monstrosity?!

Ugh! I need a drink! I run down to the bar going down and starts thinking while I get a drink. She loves me not him this is all crazy I'm missing things I must piece this whole thing together it cannot be what it looks like.