BAD NEWS

NEXT DAY

Jungkook POV:

Yein you better be ready because you are going to get it. As im getting ready I hear my mom screaming "JUNGKOOK COME HERE!!!"

I ran to her because I thought she was in trouble but no she wanted to tell me something. What do you want mom?
You are going to live with a girl for a year, says mom.

"WHAT!!! A DAMN YEAR WHYYYYY"!!!!

Jungkook we are leaving for a business trip and we can't leave you alone because you are immature, said mom. Who is this girl mom and is she pretty??? Jungkook just get ready and go to school.

Yein POV:

"Beep Beep Beep"

Ugh it's time for school already i guess I should get ready.

5 minutes later

Yein come down here!!!!!

Okay hold up im coming down stairs.
Yein guess what. Says mom

What is it mom Hurry tell me!?!?

A boy has to stay over for a year because his parents are going to a business trip.

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

WHAT A YEAR HOW AND WHY!!!!

Yein he is too immature so his parents told us that he has to stay over our house.
And because his mom is my best friend and she trusted me to take care of him.

Ugh mom wae. Please don't do this to me, and if you do I will murder this boy.

"YEIN STOP ALREADY GEEZ HE IS STAYING OVER PERIOD"!!!!! Says mom
------------------------------------------------- I never saw my mom this mad so I ran up stairs and cried. She called my name but I ignored her and ran away.

I just finished putting on my uniform and then made my hair into a ponytail.
Then I put on my fake glasses and looked at the clock.Whoops I'm going to be late to school I have to go now.