A long lost brother

What happened next was unbelieveable.

Funneh's POV

"Did you sing when you were little cus you had to have practice." Alec asked me his eyes were sparkling. I blushed. "Yea before me and my brother got seperated i always sung to him or with him." I replied with a sad smile. "What was his name?" Kyran asked his eyes full of hope. "His name was Kyran actually but we always called him kycake." Kyran looked like he was gonna cry "Hehe my sister always called me that before we were seperated and her name was Funneh." I started tearing up. "K-Kyran is that really you?" He smiled. "Hey little sis long time no see." I ran up to him and hugged him. "Still the same nothings changed about you sis." I smiled. "Neither have you. I missed you." He was crying like me. "I missed you too." Everyone was in shock. Gold then said. "Kyran is your brother wow i never expected that hehe." We pulled away. He put a peice of hair behind my head.

           ~Time skip~

Kyrans POV

I never thought i would see my sister again its a miriacle. We played some more games and then put our pajamas on and went to bed. The next day we put on some clothes and went to school or so we thought. "Step back kids there was a fire and we need to fix the school." We were all shocked "So that means we have the day off?" Gold asked, he nodded. "What do you guys want to do?" Alec asked us. "I want to spend the day with Funneh it thats ok with you." I said to them and looked at Funneh. She smiled at me. "Yeah it fine with us." We went our seperate ways.

Hey guys livi here sorry it was short i had to get it out after so long i had no other ideas so here is the third chapter