YouTuber

Italics are thoughts or sounds

Lance McClain was a pretty famous YouTuber he sang and did instrumental covers with over 9.5million subscribers.

Keith Kogane was also a well known face in the YouTube community. Keith sang covers as well with only 500 subs.

Lance was a huge fan of Keith's covers and listened to a lot of his songs and vice versa.

—————–—–————————

It was the middle of the night and Keith had just finished uploading his newest video. Keith had just slipped of his pants and put on a baggy t-shirt when he heard a ping come from his laptop. "Who in gods name is up at this time of night?" Keith sighed walking back to his laptop which sat half opened on his dresser across the room. Keith lifted up the screen causing the light to blind him for a second. Keith blinked to adjust his eyes to bright light from the screen.
Keith clicked on a notification from YouTube.

Heya Keith I'm a big fan of your singing and I was wondering if you'd want to do a collab with me. It's your choice you don't have to if you don't want to. If you don't want to don't reply to this message but if you do here's my number: (582)1472967 -Lance McClain

Keith read it once more. Than he read it again. Then just one more time after that. 'Is this really happening right now?!' Keith pinched his squishy cheek. 'Oh my god it is! Fuck I better respond to him before he thinks I'm not interested!'

I'm a huge fan of yours and I would love if we could do a collab!!-Keith Kogane

———–————————————
----------------•Lances pov•------------

Lance had just finished watching the newest upload on Keith's channel when he got a ping come from his laptop. Lance clicked out of the video and saw the reply to his comment. 'That was quick' Lance read the reply to his comment. Then he read it again.
'Aw cute' Lance replied:

Really?! Awesome!! Ok text the number I gave then we'll work out the details. -Lance McClain

After a couple minutes Lance received a text from a number with the same area code but he was too excited to notice that.

Hello it's Keith Kogane

Heya it's Lance

Awesome but...

I've never done a collab before

It's fine I'll teach you

But first let's learn more about each other

Ok you first

Ok. My names Lance I'm 17 I'm a dude I'm Cuban I like to play the guitar I'm single I have 6 siblings and I'm the second oldest I'm bi and I love your voice. Your turn.

Um. My names Keith I'm also 17 I'm a dude I'm Korean and American I like to sing but I'm too shy so I can't do it in front of others my family died when I was 8 I live with my childhood friend who's like a brother to me I'm gay single and I also love your voice.