Fatal

The day after the students of Beacon thwarted the plans of the white fang, Ozpin had called (Y/n) to his office for a reward, and a special mission...

Ozpin: It has come to my attention that you almost single handidly took down over 350 Grimm within a span of 30 minutes. Now if I were a general I would be promoting you and pinning a special medal on you in front of a large crowd. While I still have a reward, if the rest of my enterauge could get here faster, we could get started.

(Y/n): Started with what sir?

The elevator to Ozpin's office opened and Goodwitch, Qrow, and General Ironwood entered.

Ozpin: (Y/n), you already know Ms.Goodwitch, and I would like you to meet General Ironwood, and one our agents, Qrow.

(Y/n): What is this about?

Ozpin: In regards to yesterday's events, you know that the so called 'mastermind' behind the attack was Roman Torchwick. Now that he's dead, the crime rate has already gone into a defficet.

(Y/n): Um, okay.

Qrow: But with intel I've gathered in the field, the real leader is another person with two more posse members. I have also tracked them back here.

Ironwood: We would like you to locate these enemies of the state. Your cover is already set up, but with the recent injury of your team member, Yang, we would like you to take her place in the Vidal festival tournament. If their planning something, it will happen then. As of today you're a 'special operator' and as your official callsing/title, you are a, Raider. Just so you don't get any ideas, remember heroes are never made public, so don't go around flaunting this. *ironwood tossed (Y/n) a small rectangular case*

(Y/n) opened it to see a medal of honor.

Ozpin: You are dismissed.

(Y/n): Yes sir, and thank you.

Goodwitch: Be careful out there, Raider.

(Y/n) turned and headed to the elevator. When the door opened he saw Pyhrra Nikos. They made eye contact for a couple seconds before Pyhrra noticed the box in (Y/n)'s hand. She knew what the box was. As the elevator doors shut, (Y/n) heard Ozpin call out to her.

Ozpin: Ah, Ms.Nikos! *doors shut completely*

(Y/n) thought to himself, "Well if I'm going to be a soldier, I should probably get some new gear. I could probably do with a gun. A couple pistols maybe. Silenced, I need to be discrete." When (Y/n) for back to the dorm, there was a package waiting for him. Inside were dark camoflauge tiger pattern cargo pants and same style button up combat shirt, black combat boots, a black compression long sleeve shirt (Like snake's outfit from Metal Gear Solid 3). Along with that there was a silenced mp7, and a Silenced M1911. There was a note at the bottom that said,"You know what to do." Pretty comvient, right?
When he walked into the dorm, it was just Blake.

(Y/n): Hey, babe.

Blake: Hey, (Y/n). *kisses (Y/n)* Where were you?

(Y/n): Just out for a walk.

Blake: What's that?

(Y/n): Just some new clothes, more suitable for combat.

Blake: Oh! Ozpin informed us that you'll be taking Yang's place in the tournament. Gosh I can't wait to fight alongside you again!

Meanwhile...

Cinder: Looks like our target will be in the tournament.

Emerald: Hope this newby doesn't screw up our match.