Words are powerful

Y/N POV
I went to the mall because taeyong said so.

(Phone rings)
*Taeyong is calling*(answered)

"HELLO SWEETIE!!! I can see you from here." Taeyong soften his voice.

I looked down and I saw him waving at me.

"Ohh I see you SWEETIE!!!!" I shout through phone.

"Aa! Hey! I'm trying to act here tsk..." Taeyong starts running towards me.

(Call ended)

He went towards me and I saw him holding ..flowers?

"Here! Flowers" he said.

I looked at him reassuring that the flowers are really for me.

"Just take it.. I'm trying to be nice." Taeyong gave the flowers forcely.

"Thanks, it's actually beautiful...." I'm thankful because even though he's cold and naughty, he comforts me a lot.

"Welcome" taeyong said, giving me a flying kiss.

"What are you doing? Can we just have fun right now?" I said.

"Okay but I don't know where Gina and your ex exactly are right now.. so rather than planning things for revenge, let's just do some real fun for now. I'm sure they're just here somewhere" taeyong holds my hand. We went to stores.

When he holds my hand, my heart was racing crazy..
What am I thinking? Why would it race like crazy????

"Look at this! Does it look good to me?" Taeyong asked, holding the clothes he want.

"Why don't you go and try it.." I pushed taeyong to the fitting room.

How about this?

"You look like a CEO, but it does look good to you, well it's not that I see you so attractive HAHAHA but

"You look like a CEO, but it does look good to you, well it's not that I see you so attractive HAHAHA but... Yes it's beautiful" I stattered.

"I'll wear this.." taeyong said.

"Huh? But you look.."

"Yes.. I look professional hahahahahh, You can love a professional guy like me, you can love me anytime HAHAHAHA" Taeyong chuckled.

"Ahhhh shhhh shhh!!!, Let's go, I'll buy that for you" I said.

Taeyong got serious when I said those words.

"Huh? Wait wait, what did you just said?" Taeyong looks annoyed.

"Are you mad?" I asked because i'm concerned.

"I'm not, I'm upset. Do you always buy clothes for your ex-boyfriend?" Taeyong asked.

"Well, yes... But that's normal, don't worry" I said.

"I'm rich, I can buy many clothes that I want, but you! Why do you always buy clothes for a guy? Thats so weak for a guy to let a girl buy his own clothes." Taeyong rants.

I stayed silent because taeyong has a point. But I have no choice that time, I really thought he loves me and when I love someone I give everything.

Taeyong brought his own clothes.

Taeyong pulled me out of the store. "Let me buy you clothes this time." Taeyong and I went to the woman's clothes.

There are so many beautiful clothes!
"Try this y/n, I think this one is good!" Taeyong pushed me towards the fitting room with the dress he picked.

(Just imagine your favorite dress hehehe)

As I went outside the fitting room, wearing the dress.
"So... how do I look?" I asked taeyong who continuesly staring at me.

"You.. you look so beautiful! WHY DID HE BROKE UP WITH YOU?" Taeyong said.

"Hahahaha thanks. Well, He just dumped the wrong girl." I said.

"Yeah He dumped the beautiful girl standing infront of me. He sucks. hahahahaha" taeyong chuckled.

We start walking into different stores. Having so much fun with taeyong until we saw gina and my ex-boyfriend, fakling in line in the movie ticket.

Taeyong saw me, just staring at the both of them and he suddenly holds my hand. "Oh.. I see. I guess it's movie time, lets go!" He said as we went towards the line.

We sat beside gina and my ex-boyfriend without making it obvious.

"Gina, want to use my jacket?" Ex said.

"Thank you, I love you" gina replied as she takes the jacket.

"I love you more" ex said as he smiles at gina.

After hearing those conversations.I was starting to think of He never led me his jacket, he never smiled like that infront of me. Why? Why is he hurting me so much?

Taeyong's Pov
I can see y/n's eyes. Tearing up. I don't know why but the first thing that comes to my mind was jaehyuns voice "DON'T LET MY SISTER CRY! Confort him please" jaehyun said. Gahhhh~ okay. I'll be sweet this time.

"Crying? Again? Are we going to make them jealous or just let them be happy?" I said to y/n. She stopped the tears and looked at me as if she wants to give up already.

"Lets not do this. They are happy already. I was really nothing okay? I'm just his doll. Just his playmate and I was not aware of it. Thats all! Lets stop this. I don't want to see them anymore" y/n said as she went outside of the movie theater.

I run and held her back. "The tickets are not cheap so lets just enjoy the movie atleast." I said and we sat back beside them.