[Chapter1] Stranger in my house?

*SPPPPT!*

I spit out a whiteish- orange liqud into my sink...man I have no idea why I got orange flavored toothpaste at the store, then I rinse my mouth out and cram my messy, wet hair into a high ponytail and put my contacts in. I hate those damn things but they are better than glasses

...

I walk out of my bathroom with my wet towel in hand from my shower earlier and throw it onto my mess of a bed in my mess of a room. Then I take off my robe and throw it on the bed,go through a few drawers picking out some things as I do and put on my underwear, bra, skinny jeans, a white short sleeve t-shirt with a small, faint orange stain at the bottom stupid toothpaste, and a black and red button up plaid long sleeve shirt. It is winter so I have to layer up.

Somthing felt weird. What was it? Of course I wouldnt remember

...

As I get to the end of the hallway I see something and amazingly my memory came back! A guy I didnt know spent the night and well we didnt just sleep. *wink wink*...

I see the guy with blonde hair, siting on my couch eating cereal and the first thing that comes out of my stupid mouth is...

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"

"Good morning to you to", he says with a smirk that would make a normal girl fall on her knees like he shot her...But not me.

He was obviously wearing clothes from last night, a what looks like brownish-red shirt under a white long sleeve shirt. On the floor next to him was a black leather jacket an sunglasses thrown on top of it.

"How'd you sleep?" he said after taking a spoonful of cereal and wiping a drip of milk that escaped out the crevice of his lips

"Eh.."

"So im guessing yes? You were tired", he chuckles with that same smirk

"Whatever, why are you still here and eating my food!?!"

"Thought I'd help myself, ya know get some more energy in after last night"

"Your not suposed to do that! Your suposed to leave before i wake up!

"Oh sorry, i guess i didnt see that in the manual", he threw a playful smile and then brought the cereal bowl to his lips and drank the rest of the milk before wipeing his mouth with his sleeve.

Then he looks at me with his chocolate brown eyes, "I wanted to stay for your name... what is your name?"

"...Marie....."

Sorry this chapter was sooooooo short! They'll get longer me promise! >_< (Also remember I'm not that good at not writing screenplays!) CC OUT!......(That's my nickname! hehe!)