Our love...

Hey... so this gonna be another eddmatt chap... speaking of, I'm planning on making a Eddmatt book, its based on this book, but its mostly Eddmatt....

Edd

  I was in shock. They are dating? Tom, Tord? They like.. love? Each other? What? I look up at Matt. Matts face was in the face of confusion, I finally came out of it "that's great!" I said. Matt just smiled and nodded. I looked at Matt. "Well... we are going out for dinner again... wanna come?" Matt said. Tord looked at Tom and smiled "sure... why not?" Tom said, nuzzling his boyfriends cheek, making both of them blush. I smiled as I walked out, in hand with Matt... I walked out. We were going to this restaurant, it was called "Big Guys, Gurls" and it was a LGBTQ+, it wasn't a club, it was just a restraint for people in the community to enjoy their food without glares coming at them because of there sexuality.

Matt

'Dear readers, this chapter will be sexy, hot and a treat, ands that not because I'm in it.... you'll see.... mwahahahah!' Matt starts to laugh adorably

Edd

It was time to go, I dressed in a green hoodie and purple jeans. Matt, he starts to be one of those pastel boys.... oh boy. I mean its cute and all... I mean... everytime I see him in all pastel, I'm a blushing mess. Its just that... CuTeNesS oVeRlOaD! So Matt is dressed in a purple hoodie, green poofy skirt, green and purple tights, and pink highheels. I saw him and my face turned into a tomato. "H-holy bacon... you look..." he finished me with "hot? Attractive? Adorible?" "A-all of the above.." I said. He smiled and looked at me, he kissed me. I kissed back and held his hand. We knocked on Toms and Tords door. "Hey?" I asked. Tom opened up, he was dressed in red checkered clothes, red checkered hoodie and sweatpants. Tord came out, he was wearing the same but it was blue checkered. It was a bit weird to see Tom in red instead of blue, same with Tord. We went to the restraint. We got a table. These boys, that were clearly married, served us, their names were Jerome and Mikeal.

Matt:

Jerome asked us what we wanted. Tom went first with "Steak and fries with Smirnoff" Then Tord "Fried chicken with mashed potatoes and a watermelon smoothie" Then me "Just a salad with bacon bits and apple juice" Then my love, Edd "Mmmm chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and eggs and cola". And that's what we ordered. Later Mikeal came out with our food and Jerome with the drinks. All the boys that worked there had rainbow suspenders, black tank tops, fluffy rainbow skirts and black roller skates. The girls were dressed in rainbow tuxedos and black roller skates. Anyways..... after we were done eating, anxiety kinda rushed through my vains. I stood up and made Edd stand up as well. I got one knee, it was all quiet, I can feel people staring at me, I hear fangirls and boys. Everybody stopped what they were doing to look at me. I took Edds hands and said.. oh yeah btw.. Edd is a blushing mess, smiling and giggling, and Tord and Tom held each other as he they fanboyed, often kissing each other when they got to loud or excited. Anyway, I looked at Edd and said "Edd, your my one true love, I don't want anyone else besides you, your perfect and beautiful, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, grow old with you, and yeah... I love everything about you, I love you Edd Gould, in fact, I love you more than I love myself, and that's a lot... so Edd..." I took out a ring "will you marry me?" He stood there, he covered his mouth, tears flooded his eyes as he yelled "yes! Yes!" I stood up and hugged him, I began to cry a bit too, applauses came from everywhere and cheering, I put the ring on his finger. "I love you" he said "I love you so much" he repeated. "I love you too" I said, kissing him softly. He kissed back. He is my fiancee now....

Omg I wrote a lot, anyways... I was gonna have this to be smutt chap, but I got lasy, so yeah... I hope you enjoy!