The Locke Legacy

The head of the Locke family sat upon her throne of human bones weided together with dried blood and undevoured peices of skin. Once again, she shifted positions impatiently as she waited for her henchman to bring her dinner. Even in the dim light of the slightly lit cavern, she radiated pure timeless beauty and youth. Her skin was pale and creamy which radiated in the gloomy place the Locke family called their base. Today she wore red. A suiting color. Her pallor matched the frilly and lacy dress that fell to her thighs, the rest of her legs were covered in thin black leggings. She had long black hair that reached her thighs and dangerous red eyes that portrayed her impatience. "Where are those idiots?" she lashed harshly. One of her servants, Alystar, appeared from thin air. "Lady Angela, I apologize for thier incolence. They will be severely punished for their misdemenors." He said with a deep bow. "See to it that they are, Alystar." Angela replied in a bored voice. She grew hungrier. Minutes later, footsteps approached from the entrance to the cavern and two heavy men entered. "Lady Angela, we apologize humbly. We were unable to capture your next meal." One of the men apologized, sweating visibly. The other was also bowing. Angela stood abrubplty, her fangs sliding from her mouth. Her fierce expression illuminated in the shadows was enough to drop the temperate in the room sevenfold. She stepped to one and Alystar stood behind the other, "I shall punish them myself for this crime against their queen." she said. Angela hooked two of her fingers under one of the henchman's chin. Lifting his head, she gazed him in the eyes. "My thirst is overwhelming, henchman. I can smell your blood. I'm tempted to just..." she hissed softly through a wide grin of a fang filled jaw. The henchman's eyes widened with a sudden fear, and he attempted to run. She gripped hard on the chin until she heard a crack and a desperate half scream. The other henchman wathced in silent horror, awaiting his own punishment. Suddely, Angela put her lips on the Henchman's to muffle his screams of pain and terror. Her soft lips moved seadily against his and let go of his chin to embrace him tightly. In his suprise, he stopped struggling and held still as stone and Angela softly tugged on his lips with her fangs. Seeming to have fun, Angela pushed him over until she was sitting atop his chest as he lay down, still suprised. "I beg for your mercy, m'lady..." he panted as she began licking his lips softly. "I... am... hungry... my Henchman..." she wispered seductivly in his ear between licks. She bent down to hover over his face.

"Too hungry to play anymore."

She plunged her hands into his chest, to bring out his still beating heart. He was in too much shock to scream. Lady Angela broke her licks off and grinned at him, holding the slowly beating heart in her hands. "Punishment" she whispered softly and bit into the tasty morsel. She began to tear into in with her fangs digging deep into the Henchman's heart. Slowly, darkness engulfed his vision as he coughed up blood and watched with his dying moments as his Clan leader greedily tore into his intestines.

Angela felt a blood frenzy. Every part of her screamed for the rip of flesh and the taste of metalic blood bursting in her mouth from an organ of a comrade. The smell of salt and sweat was overwhelming as she tore her Henchman's flesh from his bones. NOTHING was more exilerating than watching the light die from his eyes as she tore into his beating heart. She felt better than ever, drinking blood that flowed through her own veins already. When she was finished, she turned her illuminated red eyes on the 2nd henchman. The sight of his brother's intestines on the floor and the blood smeared on his Clan leader's chin was too much. He vomited on the floor and whimpered in terror, fearing the same punishment. "GO," she cried, "FIND ME BLOOD!" The henchamn quickly got up and ran out the door. She licked her fingers, still feeling the buzz that came from drinking blood that belonged to her own veins. "Alystar, mend his bones into my crown. I want to warn those that oppose me. They will suffer!" she laughed. He bowed and began to drag the henchman's mutilated body out if the throne room. Whitout bothering to clean herself up, she lowered herself onto her thrown and laughed. Angela Locke could only wait so long before her next meal.