Yuri Plisetsky - Carnival Break

Yuri Plisetsky and I, (y/n) (l/n) had been in a pretty bad argument. It was about being jealous.

♡♡FLASBACK♡♡

"I just don't like how those 'Yuri's Angels' are always gawking over you! It's like they think they own you, AND IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF!" I yelled once we got back from one of Yuri's competitions. "You don't have to be so jealous, moron." The Russian spoke in a very annoyed tone. "Oh really?" I said in a sarcastic manner.

"YES. REALLY, (Y/N)." Yuri growled. "What if some guys start gawking over ME?! You really think you wouldn't get jealous?!" I yelled once again. "JESUS CHRIST, YURI. AND WHAT PISSES ME OFF THE MOST IS THAT YOU DON'T EVEN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!"

"YAKOV AND MILA MAKE ME D-"

"MIGHT AS WELL GO DATE THEM, HUH?!" After I said those words, Yuri snapped. He finally snapped.

"You know what, (y/n)?" Yuri growled lowly before speaking again, "IT'S OBVIOUS YOU THINK I DON'T LOVE YOU, SO I'LL DO YOU AND MYSELF A FAVOR; WE'RE OVER, (Y/N), OKAY?! DONE."

♡♡END OF FLASBACK♡♡

-3RD PERSON P.O.V-

Recently, they've been avoiding each other, even at skating practice, they rarely talk unless they absolutely have to. Viktor, Yuuri and (y/n)'s coach, Mikako, seem to be worried about the two. So, Mikako came to talk to (y/n) after she warmed up. "(Y/n)." She spoke firmly, making her look at the woman in front of her immediately, since Mikako wasn't typically the serious type.

♠︎YOUR P.O.V♠︎

"Mikako-San? Is something wrong?" My voice was soft, slowly filling with worry. "I wanted to talk to you... About Yuri."
As soon as she mentioned his name, I desperately fought back tears. "Y-yeah..?" I stuttered with a light pastel pink dusting my cheeks. "Well.. For one, what happened? It's like you don't even know each other.." Mikako-San sat down beside me, putting a hand on my shoulder understandingly.

I let out a shaky breath before answering her question. "We... Had a really bad argument.. And it's all my fault." I bit my lip, hard. It hurt really badly, but I ignored it. "Why..-? I mean, like what was it about?" My coach asked once again, which I didn't feel like answering any questions, but I had to let her know. "I... I was jealous of Yuri's Angels.." The heat in my face increased, surely making my blush deeper. "Then.. He broke up with me, because it was clear that I doubted his love for me right there and then. Which I'm sure that love is... Gone."
I couldn't help it anymore, my tears flowed out of my sad (e/c) eyes. I didn't sob or anything, I just had tears from the aching pain in my heart.

YURI'S P.O.V

I finished working on a few jumps in my routine and went to get a drink from my water bottle before Viktor stopped me. "Oi! Viktor get out of my way!" I glared daggers at him. "No way, Yuri! I need to talk to you! About (y/n)."
I grunted in annoyance, though my soul ached from the thought of what I did to her that night. The argument.. I wish it never happened. "What the hell do you want me to tell you? You know what, I'd rather not answer your idiotic questions, so leave me alone." I kept glaring, no matter how broken I was. This seemed to get Viktor angry, and so he snapped at me. "STOP ACTING SO 'COLD AND RUTHLESS'! I KNOW YOU'RE HURTING; AND NOT JUST YOU BUT (Y/N) TOO! GOD, YURI! WOULD YOU JUST LOOK AT HER?!" He seemed to calm down, and he looked down mumbling a soft 'sorry'.

I didn't reply, I just looked at (y/n), the person I regret losing the most. She was crying, well I couldn't hear any sobs or even sniffles, she only had tears running down her face. When I turned back to Viktor, I noticed I myself had tears in my eyes, which I quickly wiped off. "You see now, Yuri?" Viktor looked at me with calm, yet sad blue eyes. I clicked my tongue and nodded solemnly. "Viktor."