Chapter Twenty Seven.

Harry POV:

Harry POV:

I feel like my brain has been ambushed by Louis. Every single move and privet moment is clouded with thoughts of him. His smile, his body, his way of talking, every single detail I've seen recently or before seems to be a never ending cycle of LouisLouisLouis and nothing I try seems to break this sudden spell. It seems like the moment I accepted the fact that I can have feelings meant that I focus on nothing but him. I sometimes even catch myself on wondering if he likes the sea spray that gently hits the face when it collides with the ship like I do, and it instantly makes my heart feel warm and my brain freeze as if it's a robber that's been caught in the act. It baffles me how less tense my thoughts are and how things seem to be flowing gently in the right direction. It's only been three days since I first had a taste of Louis' lips and I can't seem to stop thinking about it or even craving it. And his god damn scent makes it worse. It's getting harder for me to drink from another human when his smell has basically bottled itself in my room. It even reached the point where I wish it was Louis I was feeding on and not some random girl that wouldn't stop screaming. It's truly maddening. I feel like I'm going to burst from the emotions that are circling my body and heart.

It's becoming hard for me to hold myself back from attacking him or doing affectionate things when he's either trying to help Samuel with some of the works I assign him or just casually conversing with some of the crew members who are starting to warm up to him. For example, right now I'm trying to write in the ship diary, but I can't seem to focus when Louis is sitting on the bed, reading one of the old scrolls he found in the box that's filled with them droning on about other ships we have encountered before and the boring daily routines. He was only wearing one of my shirts and it reached halfway through his thighs, a part of his body that I've never seen, and nothing else. He claimed that it was too hot for clothes, I didn't understand what he was aiming at until he dropped his pants and fell on the bed.

It took me a few seconds to realize that what I was seeing is real and not just a figment of my imagination. And when I asked him what was he doing, he just gave me this confused look and said, "I'm reading. What does it look like I'm doing?"

It's been approximately five minutes since that and I don't know how to shut up my mind against the voice in my head egging me on to just kiss him and possibly ravish him; if he wanted it that is. I sighed heavily as, now, the image of Louis moaning under me is flashing in my head like a lighthouse. I finally couldn't take it, "why are you laying in my bed, in only my shirt? I get it, it's hot, but... for God's sake!" I palmed my forehead at how stupid I sounded.

I glanced at Louis and barely caught the glimpse of a smirk vanishing, "Oh you minx," I said in surprise. Louis bit his bottom lip but didn't deny anything, I figured that's my cue to do something. I stood up, chair scraping loudly, and strode to him. He pretended that he wasn't paying attention to me, so I took the scroll that he didn't even open, and threw it on the floor by my bed. He looked up at me innocently but he wasn't fooling anyone with it. We didn't say anything, just took the liberty to stare at each other for a moment, trying to find something or possibly memorize each other's features.