#7: T.H

@Lover1dreamer
~Yissell

I sat in my normal spot in the coffee shop on the corner of my street.

I don't really mind the people around here in the morning.

All I want is to read and drink some coffee.

The door chimed causing me to look up only to be met with a pair brown eyes and a small, sweet smile.

I reverted my gaze back to my book just as the bartista sat my coffee infront of me.

"thanks Candice" I smiled.

"you know, that cute guy has had his eyes on you since he first walked in" she stated nodding to the brunette man ordering.

"stop trying to set me up with people" I groaned, trying to hold back a laugh as her antics were clearly evident.

She grinned and walked away.

I sipped the hot beverage.

Right as the cup touched the table I was met with the same brown orbs.

Except now he was sitting in front of me with a coffee infront of him.

"hello there" I said.

"and a hello to you" he grinned.

"your voice is new... I mean I never heard an accent like that" he added.

"I'm Latina, and you're British" I stated.

"my names Tom" he grinned sticking out hi hand.

"Yissell" I returned.

I shook his hand.

"oh, Tom so formal" I giggled.

"may I take you on a date some time" he asked with a hopeful look.

I grinned.

I slipped him my number.

"maybe I will be free this friday" I giggled getting up along with my book and on the go coffee cup.

With that I left.