I ain't nobody's bitch

a cold, sharp hand gripped to my side and I woke up with a start, immediately trying to reach for the nearest weapon. A man towered over me. He had greasy brown hair and striking blue eyes. With a frown on his face he grabbed my hands, preventing me from grabbing my knife.

"Hey, hey hey.. shhh!" He whispered in my ears. His voice was somewhat hypnotizing... he had a beautiful accent to match his beautiful appearance. This man wasn't the only person in the room.. I noticed a elderly man with a white beard sprouting from his chin approach. He was clutching a bag of medical supplies at hand and had a worried look on his face. I kept struggling for my knife.

"Hey! Stop!" The man said, pointing a gun to my head. I stopped immediately but with a glare on my face. Looking around I noticed there was three other people in the room, a scruffy man who was clutching a crossbow with greased, long hair trailing down his face. The unfortunate thing was he had his crossbow pointed at me. A small child who didn't look over the age of 9 had a gun pointed at me too. While he looked terrified he still held the gun strong to my face. Then there was a young blonde woman in the back, she looked around 16, 17. She was watching me, we made eye contact but I quickly glared back up at the man from before who was now on top of me.

"She's not bit anywhere else, Hershel." The man said, looking at the man with the white beard.

"I got that rick." The man with the white beard agreed. He continued to stand up and converse with the young woman.

"How'd you find us?" The man intimidated, sweat dropping from his forehead.

"I stumbled across it." I growled back.

"Daryl, watch her. I'm going to find Lori." The man said, walking of with a stride. The man with the crossbow came closer, pointing it straight at my face.

"Get that out my face." I muttered, scowling at him.

"I ain't your bitch." He replied with snark.

"So I'm your bitch?" I replied, raising a brow. He glanced at me and then back at his crossbow, a mocking smile spread across his face.

"Looks like to to me."

Sorry this was extremely short! These chapters might need to be tiny because I'm on the road (I wrote this in a motel) and I'm working on quite a few stories too! Thanks so much for all the supportive comments on this story! And so you guys want a love triangle! Will do! I'm actually working on four different stories: a guns n' roses x reader. A reader x rick Sanchez. A perspective from a Alcatraz prisoner. A blues brothers x reader! So look forward to some new stuff!