"allergies are gonna kill me"

[Chapter 7 - "allergies are gonna kill me"]

Waking up with make all over your face is probably one of the most disgusting things ever. It was greasy and you had it all over your hands as soon as you accidently touched it or you had in your hair if a strain fell into your face.

Last night got out of hand.

We played a few rounds of truth or dare. Let's just say it is not one of the best ideas to play truth or dare in a big group with a lot of people that you didn't know until then.

I got a dare from Sabrina but it wasn't anywhere near okay to be told in this group of people. She dared me to spill out all the erotic details of my make out session with Mr. Songwriter and describe it ten times more erotically. Strangers would think I'd be into somekind of kinky role stuff.

Which I was not.

So, the question is how'd I end up with kids make up on my face. Yeah, it wasn't just normal make up girls put on to look good. It was the kids make up that you use to paint a tiger on your face.

Anthonys punishments were good.

Anyone who got a punishment from Anthony never wanted to play this game again. But I gave him just as bad ones, so I was even.

This time it was to let every guy at the party draw something on my face.

I had a lot of bad things on my face. Which was expected, going back to the fact that this party was full of drunken, perverted nineteen year olds.

So here I was, standing in the bathroom of James' house, desperately trying to wash it out of my face without success.

"got something on your face there, huh?" A voice came up from behind me. I turned around to find Anthony standing there, with a smirk laying on his lips.

"Really? I didn't notice" I said, trying to rub my face once more. But finally coming to the result that it wouldn't come off anytime soon. I sighed, rubbing hardly once more before holding the sink with my hands and looking down.

"Oh c'mon. Don't give up" He laughed from behind me. I turned around to send him a glare, he just held his hands in surrender and walked away.

And after a few more minutes he came back with a weird looking bottle in his hands. "Here, let me help you" He chuckled. He took a face cloth from behind him and poured some of the liquid over it.

"This isn't some kind of acid that's gonna burn my face off though, right?" I asked scared. You could never be too sure with this guy.

"Relax, it's some kind of milk make up removal stuff that my aunt always uses. I wouldn't ruin your beautiful face. Sabs would kill me if I did" He chuckled.

And just before he could put the cloth with the mysterious stuff on it on my face, I stopped him one last time. "Tony, I swear, if this is gonna ruin my face, your life will be horrible and painful for the whole rest of it." I threatened.

"Relax, would you?" He fussed out. I closed my eyes in fear, but calmed down as soon as I felt the cloth touching my skin and it not burning my skin off. I let out a breath I knew I was holding in.

He just laughed at me, knowing exactly how scared I was. Even now he didn't do anything, he enjoyed seeing me in this state. "You Tony, are a psychopath. Enjoying my fear of dying" I laughed. I couldn't keep being serious, telling Anthony he's a psychopath.

"What do you mean fear of dying? You're afraid of it?" He asked me, looking into my eyes.

"Aren't you?" I asked back.