Prologue: The Ending and Beggining

Numb... Empty... Lonely...

These are just some of the feelings held within myself.

Who am I? Why am I here? Where am I?

From the dark space surroundingmy weightless body, a faint red glow emits near. "Broken child... So hopeless as to end up like this, to end up here. The crossroads between life and death." An anonymous voice soeaks to me from the darkness. "But you see... There is a way to cheat with Death, to start over and live again," He proposes, His voice getting louder as if nearing closer to me.

'Live again... Am I dead? What happened to me? Why do I feel in pain yet so numb?' I think to myself. Im unable to move in the space around me. My body wont function. My heartbeat is fading, slowing as i drown in the harsh waters of emptiness.

"It's ok to feel confused, the disoriented voice says. "You are dying after all. The life you lived was so..

...unjust..."

The anonymous red glow spreads and starts to form into familiar images. My life flashing before my eyes..

"You stupid little brat!" "Tch. She's just a desperate whore for attention." "Hahaha! Here, more razors so you can cut yourself you worthless bitch!" "Go run back to your daddy's lap you slut!" "Sorry... Nothing personal,but you're just, well... pathetic." "Ew stay away from me you psycho mental bitch!" "Just KILL yourself already, no one wants to see your face."

All these images and voices replaying in my head made my chest burn in pain and the numbness of my body didnt help me release the crys and screams trying to escape. All I could do is watch. Watch and relive the pain and suffering i had my whole life, over again.

"I can help you, but there's a little something for me as well.. a deal," He hums. I find my voice to respond, "W-Who are you? How can you help me? What is it you want? Why would i want to go back to that?" My voice breaks and my faint voice barely sounds. He presses on with His proposal, "I can help you get yourself a better life, a fresh start. You can enjoy life and have the power to keep it that way."

My eyes widened at that offer. 'A new life? I can be happy and get the life and ending I desire. Along with the power to keep it that way...' As if he read my mind, he remarked, "Yes mortal, it's a deal with nothing to lose. Death awaits, he's getting impatient with how long I've been holding you up. Do we have a deal?"

I think and try to imagine myself happy, having someone that loves me and adores me, even just one person. "What is it you want? It must be something big if you consider cheating with Death for me," I question to the open abyss around me, unable to face where ever He was, the faint red glow moving around me.

"I just simply want you to work for me. Assist and heed my needs and comands. Work under me," he pauses, "Again, there is nothing to lose in deal. Only gain~"

It's a once-in-a-"lifetime" shot. Nothing to lose. I could have a better life. I could stay happy. I can do better.

Yet...

With the risk of it possibly starting over and endingno differently than this time... How can i trust him... How can i trust that i wont live the same pain...

"You must hurry mortal. My offer can only last so long as I can stall away Death from approaching," the red light seems to tick like a clock as he spins around my floating body faster.

After thinking about it I close my eyes, "I accept your offer." The red glow expands and swirls around my floating body and the disoriented voice chuckles. A burning sensation marks my body, burning my wrists back and my left eye.

My voice breaks as i cry out in pain, the numbness gone and i can feel every bit of pain imaginable. I shreak and scream inhumanly, spasming in seizures and twitching till my body can't take it anymore. Before I died, the red glow collected in one area forming a monster with horns and mouths with sharp teeth all over his body. Surrounded by the flame-like glow,he gracefully walked in the space, nearing my body. He smirked and spoke in his disorented voice, "I am Zalgo, your master. And you... are my proxy."

With that the darkness took me and before i knew it...

My life ended and began again.

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

Hello Hoomans. This is my first actually published story and chapter. I would much prefere to write even longer chapters but i wanted it to end right :p Anyway Ill try to update as soon as i can whenever.

I accept OC requests if ud like to be in this book a bit or anything. And if i make any mistakes on anything (including grammer or info) feel free to correct me.

(Art Disclaimer: Art at top doesnt not belong to me)

I hope you enjoyed and i will see you in the next chapter.

BUH BYE! 🔪💕

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇