8: Date

-Sana's P.O.V-

I'm inside the canteen together with Tzuyu eating my sandwich while in deep thoughts.

It's been a week since Mark came to ruin my life -.- ugh my gosh! Anyways forget about him. I opened my water bottle and drank I noticed that Tzuyu has been looking at me, I raised my eyebrows at her as if telling her what.

She shook her head and smirked.

"Unnie, I didn't know you have a handsome suitor."

I choke my water and spat some, I heard her laugh while I glared at her.

"Hell no! He is not my boyfriend and never!!"

She continued laughing I glared at her again and sighed, speaking of the devil I saw him enter the canteen I better go before he spotted me..

I fixed my things and stand up.

"Sorry, I have something to do."

I said to Tzuyu she nodded her head before I left the canteen, but to bad Mark spotted me he walked towards me with a grin on his face.

"Sana~yah~."

I fastened my steps once I heard his voice I swear he'll just ruin my day. He grabbed my shoulders making me stop from walking, sigh. I faced him and glared at him he poured and grinned at me. Not cute.

"What do you want?"

I coldly said raising my eyebrow,

"Eh~ why so cold. But I guess we are a good match, you are cold and I am hot isn't great?"

He said smirking while running his hand through his hair. I rolled my eyes and tched at him I walked away but he just won't stop irritating me!

"Sana, are a sun? Say why!"

He said stopping in front of me with a cute grin plastered at his face, I admit he looks cute. I decided to play along with him.

"Why?"

"Because you light up my world~"

I cringe and rolled my eyes at him.

"Tsk, that's cheap."

I've heard that pick up line before and it sounded cheesy and stupid that made me cringe.

"I wish I am the sun."

I said, Mark heard this and smirked at me.

"You already are, my sun that lights up my world~"

He sang while I frowned at him,

"No, what I mean is I wanna be a sun so I can burn you."

I glared at him and stomped on his foot, he groaned in pain I walked away flipping my hair and laughed like an evil. I could feel him glaring at me.

((A/N: BURN NIGGUH! XD))

-Mark's P.O.V-

Damn it, someday you'll pay for it!!! The pain finally go away I made my way to our next class.

I went in and took a sit on my seat, I tapped my fingers at the table.

Date...

Ha! That's right a date,I should go and ask her that. Huehue I smirked and chuckled evily.

-Skip time coz I'm cute-

I saw Sana fixing her things, I walked towards her she noticed me and glared at me. Why the does she hate me?! Sigh, I gave her a grin.