Ice queen x male reader part 2

A/N Sadly no lemon sorry guys but I don't like to make characters pity fuck.

Your eyes were wide with surprise, you are witnessing the ice queen one of the most evil villains in AAA crying in front of you. "I know you know knowing about me. But I know a lot about you." She said wiping away a tear. "I know that you've been taking care of a fire wolf in the forest because that bubble gum girl would never let it in the castle." She stated poking your chest. You wouldn't say you pitied her right now, you sort of understand where she's coming from. Even back home on your Earth (or whatever Planet OOO and AAA are on) you admit you once had a crush on a girl you thought was your friend but she never really knew anything about you yet you knew everything about her guess that's what happens when you spend most of your time plugged in. "Ice Queen...I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but I really need to go, Bubble Gum will have both of our heads if I'm not back in OOO by sundown." You said hoping that would get you out. You were shocked to see your cell door open and Ice Queen hug you while carrying you out of the castle. "...will you...go on a date with me?" She said softly whispering in your ear.

You are Y/N L/N and you could never say no to that voice.