The Conclusion

Kabir slowly started gaining conscious back... His vision was again blur, slowly slowly he started open eyes but couldn't as light were fall in love with his hazel brown eyes so they directly coming to his eyes by making way through window, soon his eyes adjusted themselves with light and look here and there, try to understand where he was, what happen to him?? He feel a sharp pain in his head, he try to use his right hand and realize it was attached to the many wires which were connected to the glucose, then he try to move his left hand and felt some weight on it, he rolled his eyeballs only to forget his pain and lost in ethereal beauty.

There was a cute beautiful girl was sleeping on his hand, partly on his hand, her breath were fanning on his knuckles giving him goosebumps. Her closed eyes were making him desperate to look the secret behind them, Some strands were disturbing his view which were on her face, he want to remove the strands from her face but couldn't as his one hand attached with wires and other was under the beautiful lady's head. He slowly try to pull his hand without disturbing her but she got disturbed and snappily open her eyes and looked at him.

Realizing what was happened she immediately sat straight and looked the hazel brown eyes for which she was waiting to see from the time when she had seen him in bitter condition, when he was not in his sense.

Kabir don't want to blink his eyes for a second as the secret is reveal to him now, now he can see the black orbs of her, but as he was opening his eyes after two days and his head was also paining at a time he was unable to bear it he closed his eyes in pain and groan in pain holding his head only to make her attentive and start her work..

Hey are you okay " she said holding his hand, when she hold his hand he looked her blankly being lost in touch

Batao mujhe kahan dard hai..?? Sar ke alawa kahin or dard ho raha hai kya..?? Hmm ??" She asked

Nhi or kahin dard nhi hai " said kabir

Okay... " she said and injected him a injection and then said " don't worry ye tumhare head pain ko kam karega.."

Hello my self Dr. Nisha.. You'd my patient from two days... How's you feeling now ?? " said nisha sitting beside his bed on a stool and asked him such question.

I m feeling better.. " said kabir half sitting in front of her on the bed

Okay so I will ask you some questions... Please tell me your name " asked nisha

Kabir singh Rathoor.."

Umm tumhe yaad hai tumhara accident kaise hua tha ??"

Haan mujhe ek car me takkar Mari thi or phir sab blank hai.. Main kahan hun ye hospital toh nhi lagta.. Or log jinhon ne mujhe takkar mari vo kahan hai or mujhe yaha leke kon aaya..??" Kabir asked in one go

Okay okay first tum mere Ghar me ho, second jinhon ne tumhe takkar mari vahi tumhe yahan leke aaye hai " said nisha and took out her phone and dialed a no.

Hello.. Isko hosh aagaya hai tum mere Ghar aajao " said nisha and cut the call

Pucho kya puchna hai ??" Said nisha looking at him..

He was about say something when a small girl shouted

Isko hosh aagaya isko hosh aagaya " she screamed and try to call everyone in the house in no time there was 7 people standing there and looking at kabir

Tum theek toh ho ??" Asked a lady

Haan main theek hun... Aap Sab ne hi mujhe bachaya ??" Asked kabir