Riddle Manor and old memories

Chapter 2

a/n
Thoughts are going to be in italics

Bella's p.o.v

"I want to live with you. Not with these filthy muggles." lily wines

" Yes baby you will live with us
Just now we want to tell you what happened the night you were took from us. " i say.

" Wait I don't look like you why? I want to." she cries

" surger pie you were put under a glamor charm when dummbledork took you and gave you to muggles." Tom said in a hushing tone.

" Mummy daddy can we kill the stupid muggle grangers please please?"

" Yes sweetie we can do that with you." i say excited

"Grangers are dead meat yes."

"Yes now go get your things you need but clothes."

As she runs up the stairs i started hoping she would stay on our side and get resorted into slitherin .

Hermione p.o.v

As I run down the stairs to go home I hear the grangers getting up this is are chance to kill them.

"Daddy mummy now is our chance to kill them" I said in a whisper.

We get ready for them to come down the stairs. As soon as they get there i shoot them with the gun we keep in the pantry behind the bread.

After that we apperate to the manor which was bigger than Hogwarts. It has a big pool in door and out. I love this place. As we get in, there are at least 9 cases of stairs. We walk up one of them to find a door that has my name on it. I walked in to find green and silver everywhere. There was a king size bed with slitherin colored sheets. A giant master bathroom and giant walk in closet with beautiful dresses and skirts. The bath room had a huge bath and a smaller shower in the corner.

I love my home.

"Mummy can you give me my memories back and take the glamor charm off. And before you ask how i know about the memory charm I just knew by the way i could not remember you guys." i wondering ask

"Yes sweetie pie and ok you might have a little pain ok? " she said

With a flick of her wand i was in pain and my memories came back. After the pain, I had black long curly hair with teal blue tips, emerald green eyes with purple specs, thin body with bigger breasts. I remember what happened when i was took an away from my family i hated Dummbledork and stupid potty.

"Sweetheart why did you want to kill your adopted parents?" mummy asked

"Because they new they were friends with dummbledork and he took me too and made me friends with potty potter and the stupid blood traders"

"Ok just wondering"
a/n
472 words