v

"Thomas happily talking about his family back in England

"Thomas happily talking about his family back in England."

2016

It's been what? 2 years since everyone left Henry alone. He's doing great as he keeps telling himself. After his father left, he sulked at home and did nothing productive till the end of the year. It wasn't nice spending your Christmas alone eating McDonalds. He thought about going to the Holland's but he didn't think that was a great idea.

When the new years of 2016 came, he got inspired, so he got up from his bed, took a bath, and started looking for a job. He wanted to be more useful to his father and he didn't want Tom or Lewis bring him down anymore. Friends come and go and Henry knows that.

He looked from being a library assistant, to a barista at Starbucks, but to no luck, every interview he went to, he knows that he won't be accepted.

When he got home that day, he sat on the couch and opened the telly. He was done looking for jobs for the day. He was exhausted and sleepy.

His eyes were dropping, and his mind was already in a dream until he heard a familiar voice speak.

"I really had fun last Christmas with my family." Henry opened his eyes to see his former best friend in the television. Henry immediately sat up straight and turned up the volume.

"I'm sure you did." The interviewer chuckled. "Did you meet up with any friends back there?" Tom suddenly became quiet. Tom smiled.

"None actually, I got bullied a lot since I was a kid." Henry got hurt by that. He doesn't know why he was hurt, but he was. Henry knew he ignored all pf Tom's calls, which must have cost a fortune for calling overseas. It wasn't his fault, he was still hurting at that time and he wanted space.

"Oh okay." The interviewer clearly got awkward. "So tell us about your family. I'm sure they're proud that they're related to Spiderman."

Tom laughed. "Oh absolutely man, they absolutely love every bit of it. They have been with me since like in forever and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them. I love them so mu-" Before Tom could finish his sentence, Henry shut the telly off.

He brought his legs up to the couch and laid down. Hearing Tom not awknowledging his existence and even talking about it like it was nothing hurt Henry in a personal level. "So that's how little he saw our friendship, huh." Henry mumbled to himself.

All of the inspiration he had, gone. He was back to where he started.

YEy ANOTHER FILLER CHAPTER. YOURE WLECOME YOIRE WELCOME!
(Its because i wont be updating in a while) :^)