Chapter :1

Kaylah jones

Getting out of the bed I picked up my phone to see what time it was 9:35 so I walked to the bathroom and started the shower and picked out my clothes for my photo shoot today.
I'm a part-time model for Victoria secrets and I also work at a boutique that my mom owns called Pretty In Pink .

After getting my clothes together I hopped in the shower and started to bathe In my vanilla scented body wash .

When I got done showering I got out and dried off with my towel. Walking back into my room I quickly put on my clothes and did my hair and makeup.

After I did that I grabbed my phone, keys , purse and left. After arriving at the photo shoot I got out of the car . After walking into the building I saw my best friend Ivy who is also my manager.

" hey girl how are you I haven't seen you in awhile " she said.

" hey girl I'm doing good " I told her.

"That's good the photographer couldn't make it today so we have someone else. His name is Mekhi are you ok with that?" She asked.

"Yeah that's ok." I told her.

"Ok follow me I'll introduce you to him."

I nodded and followed her as we walked up to a cute tall light skinned guy with a lot of tattoos setting up his camera.

" Hello Mekhi this is Kaylah she is one of our models. Kaylah this is Mekhi he will be your photographer for today." She said introducing us.

"Hello Kaylah nice to meet you" he said to me
Holding his hand out for me to shake.

" Nice to meet you too" I said back shaking his hand.

"We can start whenever your ready " he told me.

   "Ok I'm ready" I told him.

"Ok can you turn to the side for me and look into the camera "

I did as he told me and winked at him.

    "Good , ok now this Time I want you to give me a fierce look" 

<> 30 minutes later

"Ok good now we're done. Nice working with you Kaylah" he told me after he put his things away.

      "Thanks nice working with you too." I smiled and started to walk away.

    "Hey wait!" He called after me.

  "Yes" I replied turning around to face him.

   "Do you mind if I get your number I would love to take you out sometime?" He asked

   "Sure" I told him as  we exchanged phones.

  "Nice meeting you again see you soon."  He told me.

  "You too." I said before I walked off  running into ivy.

    " Oh hey Kaylah how did the shoot go?" She asked.

  " It went great." I told her smiling.

"Mhmm a little too great . How do you like Mekhi?" She asked.