Teaser!

Omniscient

After calling *911, Andrew sat there for a few moments, just watching both bodies bleed out and decided to join everyone else in the kitchen, while they all waited for the police and ambulances to arrive.

••

Officer: So....you're saying that these two dumbasses shot theirselves because some voice was controlling them? *starts laughing*

Andrew: You stupid *grabs her* BITCH!!! MY SISTER AND MY BROTHER-N-LAW ARE NOT SOME DUMBASSES!!! THEY WERE MENTALLY ILL AND SO WAS THE DAMN THING THAT WAS FUCKING WITH THEM!!! THAT THING WAS MY SISTER AS WELL BUT DIED WHEN SHE WAS FOURTEEN. HER ASS CAME BACK FOR FUCKING VENGEANCE AND THEY KILLED THEMSELVES TO GET RID OF HER!!! WITHOUT THEM, THERE'S NO HER!!!

Officer: COME GET THIS BASTARD OFF OF ME AND LOCK HIM UP!!

Chris: NO! HE IS TELLING THE DAMN TRUTH!!! CHECK THE FUCKING TAPES THAT Y'ALL TOOK FROM MY DAMN HOUSE AND Y'ALL SHALL SEE!!!

The officer walked out of the interrogation room to retrieve the videos and tv and made their way back to the room. After setting everything up, an officer pressed play and stood to the side so the others can watch.

Officer: *scratches her head*

Ali: Say some dumb shit now!

Dr. Brenner: So....what you guys are going to do is.....let us go. Then we're going to go to the hospital so Chris can go get his head checked out.

Chris looked over at Dr. Brenner confusingly and was about to speak until she turned and looked at him until he got the hint.

See....Dr. Brenner knows about Chris and Andrew's history. If she didn't think of that excuse, they would've pulled out their files and try taking them in for whatever and ain't nobody got time for them going to jail after seeing two of their family members kill themselves. Both officers looked at each other and obliged.

Once everyone was outside and away from the station, they made their way to the hospital.

Andrew

Sitting in the passenger seat as we make our way to the hospital...for what I don't know. Now that I think about it, we're going up there just to be told that my sister and her boyfriend aren't coming back and that my niece and nephew are going to grow up parentless like we did.

Me: Stop the car.

Ali: (glanced at me) What?

Me: Stop the car.

Chris: Why?

Ali: (pulls over)

Me: I'm not going to that hospital just to be told that they're not coming back! We already know because we were all there!!

Dr. Brenner: Andrew, calm down. I understand that but I got a message from one of the nurses telling me that we need to go up there. That it was really urgent.

Me: What could be so urgent about going up there?

Dr. Brenner: *sighs* Milan.

Me: What?!

Without saying anything else, I demanded Ali to get in the passenger seat and I got my ass in the drivers and took off.

Making it here five minutes later, we all hoped out and ran into the hospital until we got to the nurses station. The nurse that was behind the desk was Ruby.

Ruby: Big brother! Ali?! What up y'all!

Me & Ali: Hey!

Me: Where is Milan?!

Ruby: Milan? He's no-(looks at Dr. Brenner then back at me) Follow me.

What the fuck? I turned to Dr. Brenner to ask her but she just pushed me until we was in a room with two bodies. Ruby went by their beds and turned on the small lights that was above their heads and I just froze.

Chris: Is this a joke?

He looked between Dr. Brenner and Ruby and both shook their heads.

Ali: (covered her face)

Ruby: I'm sorry for.....

-------------------------------------------

🤔🤔 Who do y'all think was in the beds & what do y'all think Ruby was sorry for? 🤔🤔

Let me know and you guys will find out in the next chapter.