Chapter 7

I thought getting through class would be easy. I was sadly mistaken. Every time I looked at Rachel she was doing something provocative. The first time I looked at her she was staring at me and when she realized I was looking at her she slowly licked her lips ans winked at me.

"This is going to be a long class." I thought to myself.

I tried to concentrate on what the teacher was saying, but my eyes kept wandering to my girlfriend. The next time I looked at her she was biting her lip and looking at me with her eyes dark with desire. I decided not to look at her for the rest of class.

When the bell rang I looked up from my paper and locked eyes with Rachel. She smirked at me when I started shoving my books and papers in my bag. I hurried over to her and grabbed her hand as we ran out of the classroom.

"I think your more anxious to get home than I am." Rachel teased.

"And why do you think that is Miss. Berry?" I teased back.

Rachel laughed as she stopped at her locker to put her books up. We stopped at my locker so I could do the same. When we got into my car I looked at my beautiful girlfriend.

"Your house or mine?" I asked as I kissed her cheek.

"We always go to mine so yours." she says with a smile.

"Okay my house it is." I said as I started the car.

We rode to my house in silence, except for the sound of Rachel flipping through the radio stations. As we pulled into my driveway Rachel stopped on a station and Journey's "Faithfully" came on.

"I love this song! We should sing it in Glee!" Rachel exclaimed. "We could turn it into a duet!" she added with a smile.

"We can talk to Mr. Schue Monday." I said as I turned the car off and smiled at my girlfriend. We walked into the kitchen.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I asked as I got a Dr. Pepper out of the refrigerator.

"A glass of water would be nice." she said shyly. I laughed as I got a glass out of the cabinet, filled it with water, and handed it to my gorgeous girlfriend.

After we finished our drinks and ate some cookies we went to my room. I put my bookbag in the corner, put Little Mix on the radio and laid down on my bed next to Rachel. She turned on her side to look at me so I did the same.

"You are so beautiful." I said as I tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear and kissed the tip of her nose.

"No you are the beautiful one my dear." she said lightly placing a kiss on my lips.

She tried to pull away but I pulled her closer intensifying the kiss further. The next thing I know Rachel threw her leg over mine and was straddling my abdomen. I bit her bottom lip which earned me a moan. Rachel was pulling at my shirt trying to get it off when my mind finally caught up with my body. I grabbed her wrists and rolled her off of me. I jumped of bed and ran to the bathroom.

"Jesus Quinn what are you thinking!?! If she sees your scars she will definitely leave you!" I thought to myself pacing my bathroom and pulling at my hair.

"Quinn are you okay baby?" Rachel asked worry evident in her voice.

"Yeah I'm fine just give me a minute."

"Okay I'll be in your room." she said and I heard her retreating foot steps and my door closing. I took a deep breath and walked into my room. Rachel was laying on my bed facing the wall.

"Hey sorry babe I'm not feeling the best today." I said as I sat on the end of the bed.

"Its okay hun do you want to cuddle and watch a scary movie?" she asked as she sat up and looked at me.

"That is exactly what I need right now. You know me so well babe." I said grinning as I put Insidious in my DVD player and sat on my bed with my back against the headboard. Rachel waited until I was comfortable before laying against my side with her head on my chest.