Sugar (pt. 1)

~This is a backstory for my OC, Sugar~

Dear diary,
My name is Sugar. I'm a Satyr. This is my first night away from home. It's really scary, being out here in the unknown. I've never left my village. I've set up camp between some rocks. It's cramped, but it'll do for now. I think something's watching me. I'm in Star Elf territory. I'm using a fire as light so I can write this. I should put it out before someone finds me.

-Flashback-

Sugar stood by the creek playing her harp. She was alone at last. Things were chaotic back at her cottage. Her father, Maroon, is gone because if his work. He's an assassin. Chestnut, her mother, tells stories and legends to the village, so she's only home at night. Her eldest sister's name is Sakura. She's off at school with her friends and she's not coming home anytime soon. Peach is Sugar's twin sister, who is away at military training camp. The only ones at home are her younger brothers, Neon and Sun.
Every night, Sugar would have dreams. Strange dreams. The dreams would tell her to hurt someone, sometimes even kill. It took everything in her mind to resist it. She didn't know why.
Everyone always said that Sugar is a good girl. She's the only responsible member of her family and she has never-ending patience. But her dreams...sometimes she can't control herself.
It was night. Sugar's harp was the only sound aside from the rushing water of the creek. She was getting tired. She picked up her harp and started to walk back home. As she fell onto her bed, she felt her eyes closing. Afraid to fall asleep, she snapped them back open. She felt a presence in her room. She looked around and saw no one. Something touched her head. Everything went blurry, then black. The last thing she saw were a pair of golden eyes.