Chapter three

Harper decided to go out of the bathroom and find Chloe. When she finally found Chloe, she was playing beer pong.

"There you are! I was looking for you! Come on and play with me!!" Chloe was obviously drunk.
Harper reluctantly agreed after a while of Chloe begging for her to join.

"Okay! One game then we're leaving! Deal?"

She thought for a moment then responded with, "alright. Deal."

Turns out Harper was really good, but so were the boys they were up against. By the end, Harper felt amazing.
"Let's play anotherrrr!" She exclaimed.
They all cheered in agreement and set up the cups for the next game.

----------------------------------------------

The next thing they knew, it was seven a clock in the morning. Harper woke up and looked around. She was laying on a couch with Chloe and some other random dude. With her head pounding, she woke Chloe up.
"Chlo wake up." She shook her until there was a low growl coming from her.
She went to go find some water in the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and grabbed two water bottles. Walking back she noticed a guy laying on the table, but couldn't remember who it was.
"Here" she handed it to Chloe and after a few minutes the walked out of the trashy house and to the car. Chloe was not in any condition to drive so Harper got her into the passenger seat then jumped in and drove back to her house.

----------------------------------------------

When she parked the car, she got out and grabbed everything, then pulled her friend out of the car and walked to the house. They went up to her room and as soon as they were there, they both went to the bathroom and puked. Harper was done sooner, she didn't drink as much. She pulled out her phone, seeing a text message from a random number.
(A/N-Convo; random guy: R Harper: H)
R: hey, you get home safe? 😊
H: sorry, who's this?
R: oh, we met at the party last night.
H: oh yeah! Sorry! I forgot! Yeah we just got home.... I'm helping Chloe right now 🤢😣😖
R: sorry about that. Hope she feels better! 😕but I never got your name last night.... mines Jake. 😋
H: mines Harper.
J: pretty name 😏 we should hang out today, if you're not busy...
H: sure. Let me get ready. Maybe we can meet at Beverly Hills? An hour from now?
J: sure see you guys later 😜 I just need to pick up my brother. I left him there last night cause he wanted to stay.
H: see you then

End of conversation

'That's who that was!'She placed the phone in her pocket and joined Chloe who was now sitting on the bed.
"Come on and get dressed. We're going to meet a friend."
"Where?"
"The Beverly Hills sign in an hour, but we both know you take a while to get ready soooo......." they both laughed and Harper jumped in the shower. She brushed her teeth and  Chloe did the same. They got dressed into this (Chloe left, Harper right)

Chloe put up on some light makeup and they both took midol to relieve the headaches

Chloe put up on some light makeup and they both took midol to relieve the headaches. (A/n : midol is a pain medication)then  got something quick to eat.
They walked out the door and walked towards the end of their road where the sign was.