regrets? / Part 10

Cameron's eyes go wide and she lets go of her suitcase.

"What the fuck?!" she yells, covering her eyes with her hand. She reaches into the laundry bin that sat by the door and grabbed some towels. Grayson lifts me up and puts me down beside him on the couch. "What are you- (Y/N)?" All I can do it just look at her.

"Cameron!" Ethan says, grabbing the nearest piece of clothing that we had thrown on the couch and covering his junk with it. Grayson uses his hand to cover himself as he grabbed his boxers and slipped them on.

"Don't 'Cameron' me!" There was no point in trying to come up with an excuse. We were caught. "Here." she says, throwing each of the boys a towel. "Just- oh my god I can't even say it."

"It's fine, we know. We'll.. we'll clean up." Grayson said. He tried to mouth something to me but I looked away. He was probably trying to apologize. I didn't want to put the blame all on him and Ethan.

"Cam..." I manage to say, looking at her. I was mortified.

"We'll talk about it later. For now, let's just fix you up." She handed me and towel and I slowly wrapped it around my body. I felt extremely weak. I was shocked as I realized exactly what I done and how I was dumb enough to get caught doing it.

Cameron helped me walk by letting me lean on her as she lead me up the stairs. I looked back at Ethan and Grayson. They were both getting dressed. I caught Grayson's eye and he looked down with a sigh. I watch him grab the TV remote and press the off button. By now, the movie credits have been on for a while.

I held back a small gasp as I looked at Ethan. He was facing away from the staircase as he got dressed, allowing me to see his back. There was red scratch marks all over it. One especially big scratch had blood coming from it. It had been placed near his shoulder at first, but then made it's way down and eventually trailed off to the side and faded out. I hadn't even realized I was scratching him. Oh my god, what did I do to him?

When we made it to the top of the stairs Cameron guided me in the way of the bathroom. She shut the door behind her when we walked in. I just watched as she put down the the toilet seat cover and sat. She looked down at the ground.

"Just, do what you need to do. I'll be here if you.. if you need any help." I nod and look in the mirror. My body was covered in sweat. Some of my mascara had come off because of it and was underneath my eyes. My lips were red and swollen, and my hair was an absolute mess. I gasp as I slowly remove the towel to see small purple and blue bite marks all over my neck and and chest. They made a trail all down my stomach. I shouldn't be surprised, but I am. It's like I had gotten drunk off of them, when I try and think back I struggle to remember everything we did.

What did I do to myself? What will my parents think? Why did I let myself do this? I scold myself in my head. Cameron shouldn't have to see me like this. And especially shouldn't have to walk in on her friend doing it with her brothers.

Cameron got up and turned the shower on in a subtle attempt to hurry me along. She grabs my hands and helps me to step over the rim of the bath, into the shower. I see her wipe off the water that had gotten on her arms as I close the shower curtain. What had I done?

I'm really proud of myself for writing this chapter. I like it a lot. I hope you like it too☺️, I spent a lot of time thinking of what would happen when Cam walked in. I decided to make her into one of those people who always know the right thing to do in every situation. Also made her super kind. I'm sure she's really nice in real life as well. Have any fans met her before and know what she's like? Tell me if you have! I'd love to know.

- Beth