Chapter 27 - Trip

Selena's pov;

I wore something pretty and Valentines them like. I decided on a pink flowy top & white skinny jeans with pink flats. I straighten my hair and got set to go. I grabbed my valentines gift for Justin and headed for the door to wait for Justin. I grabbed my bag and a little bag with candy inside to give some to my class mates. I headed down stairs and I heard Justin's car honk. I left my house and surprisingly it was a bit warmer. Finally. I got into Justin's car and I handed him his Teddy bear with chocolates.

He smiled. "thanks babe" he said kissing my cheek.

Derek scoffed in disgust "ew!" he remarked.

I softly hit his arm and we got to school. Justin and I walked to our lockers.

He smiled at me.

"ima give you your present later" he whispered into my ear.

I giggled.

"Kay " I said.

We talked for a few and he walked me too class. We said our goodbyes and Justin left. I got into class and their were people handing out candy and cards. I walked to my seat and Nick came up.

"hey Selena" he smiled.

"oh hey. Here" I said handing him a card. He smiled and handed my a box. I opened it and it was white pearl bracelet.

"Nick!?" I said speechless.

"do you like it?" he asked. I smiled

"I love it." I said glancing at the pretty bracelet.

I wore it and just admired it.

Justin's pov;

"Jay!?" Selena questioned.

"Just wait. Were almost their" I answered as I covered Selena's eyes.

I had set up a picnic for her. I removed my hands from her eyes. She gasped.

"Jay!?" she giggled happily.

"come" I said grabbing her hand.

It was cool and sunny. The perfect weather.

"I cooked" I spoke.

Her eyes sparkled. "Jay. This is all...beautiful" she blushed as I handed her some tacos I made.

"and. I just gave you a weird Teddy bear" she frowned embarrassed.

"so. I think it's super adorable. Just calm down. I love it. And your the best. That's all I need. Just your love" I said leaning in and kissing her ear.

She blushed and I looked down smiling. I noticed the nice bracelet on her wrist. It wasn't their before. I raised a brow.

"Selena. What's this?" I asked pointing to her wrist. She hid her arm and kept quiet.

"Sel?" I asked suspiciously.

"Jay..." she softly said.

"Nick gave it to you didn't he?" I frowned.

"yes" she whispered. I sighed. I just looked down and kept quiet.

Selena's pov;

I know Justin doesn't like Nick. But what was I suppose to do. Throw it away? Justin just kept quiet.

"Justin?" I asked looking at him.

Silence.

"Jay?" I asked again getting closer to him.

"Selena. He spoils you. And he's not even your boyfriend. How am I suppose to compete with that?" he snickered.